3

"Are you sure you wanna go out tonight, Tori Bug? We can just stay in tonight, I'll call Aneka and we can cancel, I really don't mind." Laurel says, already grabbing her phone to dial her girlfriend. "No, no, no." I say, snatching the phone from out of her grasp. "I wanna go out tonight and get so damn drunk, I won't remember anything past this conversation tomorrow morning." I say, tying my curly mane into a high bun on top of my head.

I hear Laurel groan before seeing her appear next to me in the mirror in our hallway.  "Toria-" "Laurel, please. I just need this one night, After that I will cry and moan and sob as much as you want me to. But just give me this one night to get shit faced off my ass." I say, pleading with my eyes. She sighs and looks me in the eye. "One night, Toria Finati-Hood. You have one night to be a stupid arsehole." she says sternly and a give a little smile. "Thanks Laurel babes, I love ya." I saw, patting her cheek softly and bending down to put my 5 inch heels on.

"Now, tell me, Laurel baby." I say, putting on my best posh accent, "Lesbian check: do I look sexy?" I giggle and she rolls her eyes, a small smile playing on her lips. "Gorgeous, darling." she says, attempting to pull off the same accent as me. We both break into hysterical giggles, my accent clashing with hers very violently.

My accent - a true Brooklyn accent through and through - has left my friends to compare me to stars like Nicki Minaj and Cardi B. I wish I had something to compare my friends Australian accents to, but since we live in the heart of Sydney, everyone has the same accent here, therefore leaving me with no comeback... well, as far as accents go at least.

We hear a car horn beep outside and we sober up a little, Laurel smiling happily. "There's Aneka." she says, and the goofy smile still prominent on her face. The sight of her smile makes me break a little one of my own. Aneka and Laurel have been together since we were all 17, the contrast of their looks and personalities making them blend so much better together. Laurel, with her snowy pale skin and her slightly tomboy-ish style mends with Aneka's deep black skin and extremely feminine ways.

We walk out the door to see Aneka's Jeep Cherokee glowing in the darkness of night. The club we're going to only opened at 9:30, and we must be fashionably late, as always. We hear her blasting SZA from her speakers and I giggle like a little child, Laurel not having any idea what's playing. "Drop them draws give me what I want!" SZA sings out through the speakers and Laurel's face automatically drops, knowing that Aneka was in the mood for hip-hop music tonight.

Aneka and I are the 2 Americans from our group, I from Brooklyn and she from North Carolina. She's originally Liberian, both her parents natives. They moved her to North Carolina when she was 5, and then to Sydney when she was 16. If we were back in the States, we couldn't be more different. But here in Sydney, we are all each other's got when we each get a little home sick. 

"Aneka Nini Deela! Turn down that bullshit!" Laurel tries to yell over the music, now Migos. Aneka just looks at her and laughs, looking at me before jumping into a small dance in her seat. I do the same dance and Laurel just looks at us, unamused and exasperated. I nudge her a little with my shoulder. "Come on Lolo, just until we get to the club." I try to convince her, but she crosses her arms and pouts. I try to think on how to get her unwound before we get to the club, and more importantly- before Aneka sees her.

"I'll buy first rounds of shots when we get to the club." I whisper in her ear and she perks up. "Smirnoff Reds?" She whispers back and I crack a smile before nodding back. "MOMMA TOLD ME NOT TO SELL PURP!" Laurel screams out along to the song, making my smile turn into a full blown grin. Jesus, I think, I'm a model and I don't even love alcohol as much as Laurel does. 

After about 20 minutes of blasting a mix of rap and 90s RnB, we arrive at the club. "Hey Tori Bug, is your sister gonna be here tonight?" Laurel asks, to which Aneka smacks her on the arm. "Um, hello, smoking hot girlfriend right here." She points out to Laurel, and she smiles. "Yes, I definitely know how smoking hot you are, baby girl." Laurel grins, going in to kiss Aneka's neck, and I laugh a hearty one before answering.

"No, you horn dogs, my sister is not here for you to have a threesome or something with." I laugh before continuing. "My brother and the boys will all be here tonight though." I add, getting a little wet and just thinking of Mikey in a good pair of skinnies. "Ooh, Aneka, you know that look. So, since we're both getting laid tonight, Tori Bug, I'll give you and Mike the apartment, yeah?" She says, making Aneka burst into laughter. 

My face goes cherry red. "I am totally not getting any of them into bed, their my brother's best friends. That'd just be-" "Wrong, gross, weird, yes Tor, we know. You've gone on this rant a million times, but I know that look. It's the look you get before you go out to spin the disc in your room." She says bluntly, making my face go even darker red then before. "Just leave me alone you, you, ugh! I'm going in." I say, agitated at the fact that they are totally right.

I jump out of the cab and pull my dress down, knowing full well its popping the girls out a little more. I walk to the front of the line, and Jerry - the guard - lets me in immediately, much to other's disapproval. Soon enough, I see Aneka and Laurel come in behind me. "Took you bitches long enough! Let's get fucking drunk!" I yell out, and get whoops of praise from my friends. We fight our way to the bar and I slam my hands on the countertop. Listen, I need 3 -no, 6!- shots of Smirnoff Red and I need it now!" I yell and he looks at me, taking in my D cup breasts before looking back at me and smiling. I smirk before leaning on the counter, making my chest come out so much I'm sure I'll be showing nipple in a few centimeters. "And could you possibly make it so that we don't have to open our wallets tonight?"

I hear a throat clearing behind me and I turn to see Michael and Ashton staring at my ass, and Luke and Calum who is glaring at them. I turn back to the man and lean just a little bit more, exposing just a touch more of skin. "All of us?" I practically purr. The man nods enthusiastically and pours 6 shots,  sliding them all towards me one by one so I can hand them out to all of my friends. "Wait, sweets, we're gonna need 1 more of those, yeah?" I say and, just like magic, another one appears in my hand.

I turn around to hand the last shot to take the last shot with everyone, and raise my hand in the air, silencing my group of friends. "Here's to getting fucked up, bitches!" I yell and clink my glass with everyone else's before tipping the burning liquid down my throat, the drink leaving a trail of fire down my throat. I smile and shake my hair, yelling whoops with everyone else before migrating to the dance floor. I turn around to see Mikey staring at my butt, knowing damn well a little ass cheek will be falling out by the end of the night.

Little did I know, there'd be a lot more than just ass exposed that night.