Jealously {Warning: Some Yaoi}

~Bill ~
I can't believe this! I can't believe any of this, please tell me I'm dreaming!! What the hell was Dipper thinking?!

I run faster and faster when I trip and start rolling down a small hill.

I roll and roll to the bottom and try getting up. I have cuts all over my arms now, a few deep ones. I yell in pain and continue running.

I trip over a log and land in water. My clothes get soaking wet, the dirty water infecting my cuts now. I ignore the pain and continue running.

~~~

After a while a trip once more and fall into a mud puddle. I give up! I can feel my arms and I can't continue running. It hurts too much. I sit up slowly taking deeps breaths.

"Why am I so clumsy! I hate my life, I hate Wendy, I hate my clumsiness, I hate.... I hate... "

But I can't bring myself to hate Dipper. I just can't! I know what I saw was real but would he really do that?! Maybe it wasn't him, maybe he was mind controlled.

I lay back in the mud, my cut start to burn. I grin and start laughing like a psycho path.

"Who knew pain can feel so good!"

I continue laughing when I hear footsteps.

"Bill? Bill are you here?!"

It sounds like Dipper!! I stop laughing and try getting up when I slip on the mud. I fall into some leafs when Dipper finds me.

His eyes were soft and mellow to the point where he can burst out crying. He runs over to me and knees down by my side. I sit up and he hugs me tightly. Tears start rolling down his cheeks.

"What the hell were you thinking! Your all beat up and hurt!"

"Why don't you just go back to Wendy!"

"Huh? Why would you say that?!"

"Don't play dumb I saw you!"

"But did it look like me. My eyes were not the same color... I was being controlled! "

I look at him. He's right... How could I be so stupid! So is this what jealously is... Cause jealousy is being a huge bitch right now.

Dipper pulls away from our hug and tries helping me up.

~~~

Dipper takes me back to the shack and sits me down on his bed. Good thing Wendy isn't at the shack right now. He cleans and disinfects my cuts. He wraps badges around my arms.

He starts to unbutton my wet shirt when I stop him. I put both my hands on his face bringing him closer to me. I kiss him and we start making out. I slip my tongue in his mouth.

I bring his face closer to mine. I can feel his face burning up. We continue to make out than I start licking his lips. I than lick his neck, he gasps and moans lightly as I put my hand up his shirt.

I rub my hand around his chest and than I pull him to sit on the bed with me. I bite his ear and smirk.

I pull away taking my cold shirt off when I start coughing. I continue coughing, Dipper looks at me.

"Maybe you should dry off, your starting to get sick."

"No I'm fine! "

"No your not! You keep coughing!"

~~~

Dipper won our argument and I took a shower. I changed into some warm clothes as well. They were Pjs. Fluffy and warm pj pants that were the color dark brown, and a yellow sweat shirt.

Dipper laid in his bed and I laid beside him. Dipper looks over at me and smiles.

"Now don't be jealous because you already know I'm yours."

I sigh and look up at the ceiling.

"I love you."

Dipper looks at me.

"I love you to-"

I stop him.

"And I'm going to say I love you each and every day so you never forget."

Dipper blushes and looks away. I get a little closer to him and lick his neck.

"Everyday, I will say it as much as I can. Starting now."

Dipper's face gets really red and I smile.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe. Just wait for more drama will a rise. Don't think the story is over yet.
~Gaby