5:46 A.M.

Edward finished writing the note, and set all the items into place. Alright, magnum goes here, compass gets left on top of the note, and the watch gets put right behind- "Edward!" Edward's thoughts were interrupted by Ethan yelling from the tree line. "Come on, we need to get moving!" Edward ran to the trees, and finally caught up with the rest of the group. Panting, he pulled out his canteen, and took a few quick drinks from his flavored water. Peach-mango-My favorite. When he was enjoying some more of his drink, he looked to the right, seeing the pile of fallen infected Logan had gunned down. He quickly turned his head, not wanting to remember the events of last night.

Edward noticed something bothering his left wrist. He looked down near it, and saw the watch, strapped around. It read 5:52 A.M. Edward whistled to the group, making them stop and look in his direction. He told them that he had to go, and make sure that Logan got the watch-because of how important it was-but Ethan stopped him. "Edward, you can't leave. According to my calculations; that tanker is going to blow up today. We are running out of time. We need to leave, there is no going back." Edward turned around, and kept going north-west. The group followed close by, making sure not to make any noise. The past twenty-four hours have been depressing enough.