Chapter Eleven: The Cabin in the Woods

Third Person's Point of View
PPP Headquarters

Manny got called into PPP to discuss his latest actions.

"You let her what?!" shouted his boss.

"I let her run away."

"And why did you do that?"

"They've found her, but she's not alone. My son went with her."

"No offense to you or your son, but if he's not an agent of PPP then he shouldn't be aloud to be alone her her, especially if they're running off." She sighed. "You need to find them and soon. If you don't, then Hans will get them both."

***
Elsa's Point of View
Hiccup's House

"You ran away?" Hiccup asked; Jack and I nodded. "If the organization finds out, which they probably already have, then your dad will be in some deep trouble, Jack."

"He told us to, we had no other choice; now can you help us or not?" Jack asked.

I sat on the couch listen to the conversation, what was I supposed to say?

'Jack and I ran off because we needed to get married and have children ASAP.' or 'Manny kicked us both out of the house, we're supposed to fend for ourselves until we die.'

No, what Jack was saying was the truth.

"I can help, my parents have an extra cabin that we can stay in for as long as we need to."

"Thank you so much!" Jack and I both shouted.

"I'm going to get some clothes and necessities real quick. I'll be back and then we can leave."

Jack and I looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

"Listen, about last night—" He started, rubbing his fingers through his hair and looking downwards.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Can we just— um— pretend it didn't happen?"

"You mean that kiss?"

"Well, yeah— but if you enjoyed it then we can not forget about it—" It was obvious he didn't know what to say. "Or we can just— forget about it? Whatever you want to do..."

"Jack, let's just not mention it." I said, placing my hand on top of his. "We won't forget about it but we won't pretend like it didn't happen."

"Deal. Let's just let things go back to normal."

Hiccup came running down the stairs with a bag full of clothes. We all went out to his car and got in.

I sat in the back seat while Hiccup drove and Jack road in the passenger seat.

"Won't your parents notice when you're missing with clothes and your car?" I asked.

"Nah, I'll be fine." Hiccup said.

***
We drove for about half an hour until we arrived at a cabin in the middle of no where.

And we did not like who we were greeted by...

It could've been worse but it was only Hiccup's mom.

"Where did you think you were going?" She asked.

"Oh, mom. I didn't expect you to be here."

"I didn't expect you to be here, either." She got furious. "And with the princess!"

"And Jack!" Jack shouted.

"Shut up, Jack." Hiccup said.

"Manny is in serious trouble for letting you two run off. You need to go home."

"But you don't understand—" I tried to speak.

"Go home, now." And we turned around and went home.

I guess we drove half an hour for nothing.

The phone I was giving vibrated in my pocket and I decided to check it.

'Future Arendelle Queen has been spotted in America. Anyone with information please call *55.'

"I take it you got the message too?" Jack asked.

"Yes, I did and I'm worried."

"You'll be okay, Elsa. As long as you're with me then you'll be okay."

A small grin grew across my face.

Luckily, no one noticed.