Chapter 5

"What the fuck are you doing in here, Cameron? Oh my gosh you scared the crap out of me!" I yell. "Where were you Katherine, you missed dinner!" Cameron growls and rips of my shirt off, not caring that I'm half nude. He breathes it in deeply. What the fuck is he doing?! He growls loudly and throws the shirt on to my bed. "You were with him, weren't you?" He knows. He looks at my breasts and narrows his eyes. I look down and see that my nipples are red and swollen. Shit he's going to know now. "Did you two have---" Cameron begins to say.

"No, no, no. We didn't, we didn't go far." "Katherine don't let him take advantage of you. You don't deserve him, he is a man whore who will do anything to make you spread your legs and give into him. Then when he's done with you, he'll drop you like hot bread. Matter of fact, I thought you said you were going to wait until you found your mate.

"About that........here's the thing Cam, HunterismymateandIdidntwanttotellyoubecauseIknowyoudislikehim." "Kat you could try talking a little.....or a lot slower. "

Here I go, "Hunter is my mate and I didn't want to tell you because I know you dislike him. I'm so sorry you had to hear about it this way." "Kat, why didn't you tell me. You know I love you, and if you're happy, I'm happy. Please don't do anything like that again, you had me, mom, and dad so worried that something bad happened to you. Come here." He engulfs me into a bear hug and place soft kisses all over my face and I giggle. "I'm happy you found your mate even if I want to snap his neck sometimes."

"Thanks big bro. I love you." "I love you too sis." He pulls back and places his hands at my sides. "What are you doing?" "Getting you back for today!" He starts to tickle my sides and jerk wildly, laughing my heart out. "Stop, Stop, it hurts to breathe!" I scream out loud, laughing. He stops and we both flop on to my bed. I pant heavily, and he stays there. "Cam, you want to have a movie night!" "Sure. Go grab some ice cream and some popcorn and I'll pick out the movie." "Ok, I'll be right back."

I put on some proper clothes, happy that my situation concerning Hunter and Cam was solved. I walk out of the room and I go to the kitchen, and I grab the ice cream, two bowls and two spoons, and bring it to the room. I run back to the kitchen, and I grab the popcorn out of the cabinet. I grab two packets and I start popping the popcorn in the microwave. When I'm finished, I take out two bowls and pour the popcorn into both bowls. I bring the bowls to the room, and I lay on the bed and eat some popcorn, while my brother puts the movie in. He presses play and scoops out some ice cream for himself. By the end of movie night, we finish all the food and I fall asleep on my brother's chest. Finally something seems right.