Chapter 2

I reach school and see my brother and and his friends talking. I am totally gonna embarrass him for letting me walk to school, knowing damn well he is my ride. I start walking up to him and I tap his shoulder. I slap him in the face as hard as I can.

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE YOUR PORN MAGAZINES IN OUR BATHTUB! DO YOU KNOW HOW DISGUSTING IT IS TO FIND YOUR BROTHER'S SEMEN SPLATTERED ON YOUR OWN BRA!! C'MON, I MEAN I KNOW I'M HOT BUT THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO THINK ABOUT ME WHILE JACKING OFF!!"

I fake scoff and march to the school doors. I turn around and see a bunch a people cracking up and pointing at my brother. I look to seem him glaring daggers at me. I struggle to keep my giggles in. If looks could kill.......

I turn my head forward and I bump my head into wall. A very warm, muscular, and toned wall. Which reminds me I'm going to have to get a head start on this bet. I look up to see clear, blue eyes. Tyler. "Hey, Tyler." I say seductively while running my finger up and down his chest.

"H-Hi Ka-atherine." he murmurs softly. I push him against the wall but unfortunately the first bell rings signaling for the students to get to their classes. "Bye Tyler!" I grin innocently at him but he just stays there, probably trying to recover from what just happened. I walk to my first class, Math. I have five classes with Hunter. Hopefully, I can use this to my advantage.

I walk into math class and all eyes are on me. I look around to see some bitch trying to seduce my man. I go up to them and I yank the slut's hair backward.  She screams out in pain and I drop her to the floor. I then sit Hunter's lap and I could feel his manhood becoming alert. I giggle softly and tease him by switching positions. He grunts, and whispers in my ear, "You better stop before I take you in several ways in front of the whole class." I whisper back, "I. Dare. You."

"Ummmm, A-Alpha is you know is ummm--" Mr.Crotty stutters.

"Spit it out!" Hunter yells. I look around to see everyone looking at us. I blush until my cheeks are beat red. My classmates were looking at me like they just caught me sucking his dick. "Well, I was just wondering if everything was okay back there?" He replies gently.

Hunter lets out a huge grin and cups my mound in his warm hands. "Yeah everything's just great with me." He looks me in the eyes while slowly massaging my warmth. I try to hold back a moan by biting my lip harshly. However, I finally give up. I start to let out moans like crazy and the whole class turns to see us. Hunter growls possessively and gives a signal for the everyone to get out of the classroom. Once he hears the door close, he buries his face in between my legs and takes a deep breath. "I can smell your arousal, mate. We both how much you want this, how much you want me to fuck you until you scream my name. Just imagine the feeling of you creaming around my dick."

He comes back up, rips my shirt in shredded pieces and unclasps my bra. He then licks between my breasts and stops. I whimper at the loss.

"But then again, we both know I'm not going to lose this bet. By the way you taste absolutely delicious." I stare at him with wide eyes. "You can't leave me like this."

"Like what?"  he tilts his head in confusion. Fake ass confusion. "You're such an asswipe. Matter of fact, I can always find Tyler and let him please me."

"No, you wouldn't do that. You wouldn't dare."

The bell rang loudly. Perfect timing. I go in to the hallways. I spot Tyler talking to one of his friends. I walk up to him and I kiss him straight on the mouth. After a while he returns the kiss, but pulls back. He looks at me wide-eyed and curses his breath.

I hear vicious growls behind me, and I slowly turn around to see a pissed-the-fuck-off Hunter. His eyes, now blood red, were scaring me. I notice that a crowd has formed. These people need fucking lives. I bow my head as a sign of submission when I walk to Hunter. He roughly grabs my hand and takes me to his car.

"Hunter where are we going?" I asked terrified.

"To the pack house." He replies through his teeth.

"Why?"

"I'm going to show you what happens if you do something like that again." Ah shit.