"It's Tiny Tyler!"

Chapter 21 : "It's Tiny Tyler!"
****

11:49 pm

I was writing a poem and got thirsty, so I went to the kitchen to get myself a water bottle. Once I got it, I went back to the small table that has every book I've read in my entire life on a shelf over the desk, my laptop, and my special book full of all the poems I've written, which no one was aloud to read or touch, I sat down. I used these weird glasses when I read, I didn't know why, but they are circular, and I guess I wore them because I knew they looked good on me, for sure. Then I was startled with someone that was continuously knocking on my door loudly. I quickly ran to the door, looked through the 'peek hole' and saw. Oh my gosh, it was Tyler. He looked full on drunk, souring words out, his hair was a mess but it looked great, he was wearing a black white t-shirt, and adidas track pants. He looked good even when he was drunk. I thought to myself, Why am I saying this? Oh my gosh. Please don't tell me I have a crush on Tyler. Oh shit. This isn't good.

I was contemplating for a moment wether I should open the door, but I just did out of conscience. He stumbled over to the door frame as I grabbed him from his back, as I putted his hand over my neck helping him walk.

"Tyler are you drunk? Of course you are. Now follow me. Why didn't you just go to your penthouse instead?"

"Because. Because. I don't know where it is. Now, I want you to call me Tiny Tyler. Why doesn't anyone ever call me that?"

I gave off a small laugh because of 'Tiny Tyler'.

"You know, you look beautiful when you laugh and smile. You should do that more often." Tyler's comment made me blush, even if he was drunk.

"Come on, I'll let you crash here tonight." I said to Tyler, guiding him to the couch beside my bed in the bedroom, still laughing. He slurred random stuff about ice cream and pizza. I was laughing quite hard because he was hilarious when he was drunk. I'm not even kidding. I let him let go of me as he fell onto the couch. I went to the study table, turned all my lights off, went to the washroom, and took a shower. I slipped on my pjs, which were shorts and a long sleeve knitted long-sleeve shirt. I combed my hair out, brushed my teeth, and headed back to the bedroom. I walked in quietly and slipped into the bed. An hour later, I was about to fall asleep but Tyler started talking to me.

"Grace? I want ice cream! I want pizza?"

"Goodnight Tyler."

"It's Tiny Tyler!"

"Oh sorry, of course Tiny Tyler, Goodnight."

"Goodnight Gracie." When he called me Gracie, my cheeks flared up and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I also held in a laugh. He sounds like a little kid when he's drunk. It's freaking hilarious.

A few minutes later, Tyler started to talk again.

"Grace?"

"Yah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?" I said nodding my head.

"Why were you crying last night when you woke up?"

"Tyler, I mean Tiny Tyler, I don't know if I can say, it's a lot of stuff. It's hard for me."

"How about this. If you tell me, I'll tell you a secret?"

"Ok. I guess you won't even remember about what I tell you anyway."

"Yay!! Ok. Can you tell me? Because yesterday I was wondering why that happened."