Kidnapped to Marry the Prince of Vampires

I woke up to a grumbling. Oh, its my stomach. hehehe. I got up and walked to the ktchen. It was dark, seeing it was night. I opened the fride, and was immediatly blinded by the only source of light. It took me a couple minutes to adjust to the light. I was finally able to see and grabbed a sandwhich and a bottle of diet coke. I placed them on the table and went to turn on the light. I flipped the switch and the whole kitchen lit up. I turned back around to walk back to my sandwhich, but stopped. There was a man sitting in the chair across where i sat my sandwhich. My eyes widened. He smirked. Hey, he was kinda cute...scratch that...HE WAS AMAZINGLY HOT. He had icy blues...gorgeous, shiny black hair in a military cut, and he was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt. His shirt was sort of tight, but not to tight. I could see his muscles underneath. This man was SEXY! Wait, he could be a killer or something...I should probably be running away. I came out of my trans to find him still smirking at me and taking a bite out of my sandwhich. Then, I heard the sexiest voice ever.

"Well, are you just gonna stand there and think about how sexy I am or are you gonna runaway?" He asked like he knew what I was thinking.

"Wh-who a-are y-you?" I stuttered scared to death.

The mysterious man chuckled. "I guess your going to do neither. But anyways, it doesnt matter who I am right now. But it matters who you are. What's your name?"

"B-Bridget" I managed to say.

"Good. Now either you come with me or I'll take you and kill your family" He said like it was a friendly gesture. Ok....He's a murderer and a kidnapper! What the hell?!?!

"What do you want with me?" I asked him cautiously.

He stood up and walked over to me. I was still standing there, unmoved, afraid to do anything. Could've run away from this guy, but he'd probably just kill me! He was a mere few inches away from me. He looked into my eyes and said, "You'll find out soon."

What was with this guy and not giving staright answers. If he actually told me something, then I'd have an easier time debating whether or not I should go with him. But I cant let my family die...because of me! I love them too much. They've done so much for me. My parents always put me first and my little sister, Lisa, has such a bright future ahead of her. She's already skipped 2 grades. She's 10 and in 7th grade. She wanted to become a successful CEO of a company i've never heard of. I didnt even think 10 year olds new what CEO's were! But I guess that's what happens when her big sister, AKA me, taught her everything I learned in school ever since she was born. She could've been in my grade if I didnt stop teaching her everyday...I only taught her in saturdays after 7th grade...she was getting too smart. But back to my situation...Either way, I was still going to end up going with this guy. It was either go with him willingly, or being taken by force...so basically i'd end up being kidnapped. I guess I have no choice but to go with him.

"So are you coming or am I gonna have to kill your family?"

"I-I'll go with you...on one condition. You have to write them a note saying you kidnapped me. I dont want them to think that I ran away."

"Well, you kinda are..." He trailed off.

"NO I'M NOT!" I retalliated. "You're only giving me 2 options here! And I dont want my family to be killed so that leaves me with only 1 option!"