Why me Why !

This chapter is for one of my best friends AnimalMlp or TotalFangirl2002 please check out her books they are amazing AnimalMlp

Hollys pov
I was so heart broken of what the words that came out of his mouth, i never wished for this. I ran to the one person who i new could help me. I ran and ran with tears streaming down my face, and alli could think was why me why!
I found lauren walking out her cell with  daryl behind her. I screamed her name. She quickly turned round and took put her gun but as soon as she saw me she relaxed and put the gun down. When she saw my face all puffy and red she immediately screamed "who do i have to kill" that made me laugh and she meet me half way and hugged me.
I should probably tell you what happened earlier

After my hearted make out session with glenn he said" that was a mistake, but a good mistake; would you mind if i can sleep with you privately so i can still have maggie" i was speechless, thats when the tears started steaming and i ran.

Present ( lauren pov)
Once i charmed holly down and she told me what happened, i decided to make a discussion on whether they stay or go, so i went downstairs and tried to find daryl.Eventually i did and I told him to get the group ready for a meeting.
At the meeting
Once everyone was there i decided to start. I asked them a lot of questions. And when i had finished i tolled my group to follow me and we would make a discussion. The decision is made, and they are going to ..................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................... STAY
Once I told them this i could see the relief in there eyes, i tolled them on one condition though i am the leader  as well as holly and rick, daryl and carol are my right hand people. When i said  Holly's name her head immediately snapped up. She looked at me like i was cazy but what she didn't now was I trust her more than my self. She was there with her mouth hung open. "Holly close your mouth before you catch a fly" I laugh so did everyone else
I think this is going to be the best decision i have ever made. I looked around everyone and they were all happy, smiling and laughing even  liv and jack, which was great.

A few weeks later

I was arguing with rick on who should go on a supply run because we were low on food. Once we had agreed it was daryl, beth, rick, carol and Maggie. It had been a few weeks since they have been her and it is great me and daryl have grown very close like i can tell him everything but just not my biggest one yet not yet.
Hollys pov
Nothing has happened yet between me and glenn but I tolled him yesterday that i would love to have some sort of thing with him.
Contact mature seances just a heads up
I was sitting in my cell bored out of my mind, till i heard someone enter just think it was lauren i said " what do you want"
But she did not relpy it was glenn stood there smirking. Oh no i was in for a treat) he inched forward to me with lust in his eyes they were on my body looking up and down, he then came and captured my lips. I moaned at the sensation it felt so right but so wrong at the same time. His hands were roaming my body, he tugged at the end of my shirt and lifted it off my head. Then he took his off. His hands made there way down to my jeans once they were off his eyes never life mine, all I could think of was what would maggie think. I slowly took of his and as my hand brushed past his crouch he groaned. He then suddenly pulled down his boxers and my pants, his lips were on my neck leaving hikes, i was a moaning mess, I just managed to the words out that i was a Virgin. He simply just smirked. He then pushed his long length in me. I screamed in pain and pleasure, he didn't move till the pain was gone and i was ready for him. I gave him a nod and he was off. I was a mess with my moaning and his groaning made me even more wet. I was so close and with one more powerful thrust i came undone. Screaming his name. He then pulled out of me and we lay there trying to get our breaths back. He then pulled me close and we lay there cuddling till we heard a scream and then laughs.

Lauren's pov
I was just walking down the stairs when I heard moaning and groaning coming from Holly's cell. Me being me checked it out and what i saw made me scream and then laugh there heads snaped to mine. There faces made me laugh harder. Just i charmed down i head running come up the stairs i just remembered the supply run people would back. And there stood ......