We meet again

Darly prove
That girl i had seen her before. She was the person that stole my bike. She is going to regret that.

5 months later ( sorry for the long time skip)
Lauren's prove
Its been months since i had see jade, i know that leaving her was a mistake but she had people that cared about her. When i got back to my group, Holly ran up to me and gave me a bone crushing hug. Beth said a shy hi. Liv and Jack came screaming my name and hugged me to death.

Lately we have been having trouble with walkers, but nothing we can't handle i hope. I was down the path clearing put the dead bodies that i had killed earlier, putting them into the truck and going back for more; when i heard a sound of cars coming this way, thinking it was nothing i went back to doing what i was doing. But suddenly Holly, Beth,Jack and Liv came screaming at me too open the gate. I dropped the walker on the floor and ran to open the gate. All the cars and motorbike came in. I was pointing my gun to the people in the cars till they decided to come out. And you will never guess who it was....
Yep if you guessed it was jade and her group, when she saw me she ran to hug me but i took the safety off the gun and put my finger on the trigger, to say if you come anywhere near me or my group i will shoot; she stopped coming near me and backed up. By then my group was behind me with there guns and knives. I screamed
"What are you doing here"!
"We were told by you if we had any trouble to come here" said the redneck,
"Who are you" i screamed again
"Lauren its jade and my group remember" she said sweetly
"What" holly said from beside me
Holly stood next to me with her sword you ready to strike anyone.
No it cant be, i went to check the farm a couple a weeks ago and walkers we every where. I thought she was dead. Thats when i had enough and ran towards the prison. Holly and the group were calling me to come back but it was too much  for me to handle, no one knew what had happened in the past not even jade all she new was i was broken. I threw open the cell bar and ran into my cell locked the door and pulled down the cover so no one could see what i was about to do.
(Just a heads up this is going to contain mature in this bit)

As i looked through my bag I found my razor blade, I hadn't do this in months but it was too much to deal with right now. I pressed the cold metal to my wrist and slitting it. Once then twice than a couple more times. I watched as the blood  ran down my arms onto the floor. I loved the way it felt when it was bleeding. My world started to go all dizzy i could hear faint voices in the background but darkness was taking over me, all I remember was some barging though the door and into the cell. Then it all went black.

A few hours laterAs I opened my eyes I quickly shut them dew the blinding light

A few hours later
As I opened my eyes I quickly shut them dew the blinding light. I opened them again all of a sudden eve-thing that had happened. I was scared of what people would think of me.
Holly's prove
As we waited for lauren to come too. Someone from the group caught my eye. I think his name was Glenn. He started walking towards me and said ....