Inspirational Stories

I had the inspiration to make this book when i saw this heartbreaking story...

If you had a story that you know or that you read. Please tell me and I would post it in here.

The story should have a great meaning behind it. It will teach the readers something.

I will give you the first example. The meaning of this story is STOP VIOLENCE AGAINST YOUR CHILDREN! This story has been passed from blackberry, facebook, etc. I don't take any credit for this story ^^

*****

Heartbreaking Story

This poor little girl told her Mom, “Mommy, I just painted something using your lipstick!”

The Mother heard about that. She was looking at her expensive lipstick. She just bought it and only half of it was left. Her daughter’s face, hands, and dresses were smeared with that lipstick. She got very angry and beat that poor little girl. She didn’t even care about her cries and pleas from her little mouth.

Then, after she released her angry emotions, she realized that her little girl wasn’t moving anymore. She moved her fragile body and then cried. She begged her little girl to move and open her eyes.

But it was too late! Her heart was already stopped beating.

And when her mother looked at her little girl’s bed cover, she looked a sentence that was written with that red lipstick, “Mommy, I really love you.”

****

What do you think of it?