Chapter 18

"No no no no no! Tommy! Tommy!"

James pulled him back. Adam fought to be released but couldn't get out of James's grip. I cried my eyes out in Tris's chest. There was a pool of blood. It was too late. Tommy was dead.

Adam cried the worst. He knew Tommy ever since they were kids. They were practically brothers. But some loser took him away. And I already know who did it. That's what he meant.

Sometime later, the people came and took the body so they can do an autopsy. Collins came over to see what happened. I told him someone killed Tommy. And he said he'd be there as soon as possible. He arrived there. I went up and engulfed him into a hug.

We pulled away and I found myself staring at Adam, who was talking to the police. I can't imagine how he's feeling right now.

After the police left, I went up to Adam. I don't know if it was a smart move but I don't care. He looked down at me. Damn. His eyes were really red. He engulfed me into a hug. I rubbed his back in circles so that he'd be in comfort.

All of us headed inside. We sat on the couch. I can't believe it. This could've been done to any of us. I could've have lost one of my siblings, my parents, or Adam.

"This's all my fault." I mutter.

I hope I said it quiet enough so that no one heard me. But nope.

"Why do you say that?" Brad asked.

"Because if I never met Bo, none of this would've happened! I should be the cause of all this shit." I explain trying not to cry.

I lowered my head as I played with my fingers. I felt an arm go around my waist. I looked up and it was Adam. "None of this was you're fault."

I lay my head on his shoulder. Soon, everyone was hurtling around me. Then, I was laying on Adam's back, then Brad got on top of me, then Connor, James, Tris, and Collins. Soon, we were all on top of each other and laughing.

I felt squished. So I tried to move to my left, but Collins fell off, which caused is to laugh even harder. We all fell onto the floor soon enough. We finally calmed down. After we calmed down, Adam's phone went off.

"I'll be right back." He said.

Adam's POV

Someone was calling me, I had to take it.

"Is this Adam Lambert?" The other person on the line said.

"Yes." I reply.

"Hi Adam I'm Dr Smith and I wanna discuss Tommy's autopsy is that ok?" Dr Smith asked.

"Yeah that'll be great."

It went quiet for a second. Then he explained.

"It looks like Tommy was stabbed multiple times in the abdomen. He lost a lot of blood as well. And there would've been a low chance of him surviving."

Just like Tris. Tris had two stab wounds in the abdomen. Brad told me he found Tris in his room unconscious with stab wounds to his stomach. He was barely breathing. I took a deep breath.