Worries

AN: After i uploaded chapter 2, the words changed like spacing and stuff and i realized its so short. Omg im soooo sorry. This one will hopefully be way bigger. Also guys last chapter i had made your POV with you instead of I so im probabl gonna make it from I point of view. Sorry for the mix up i really am! Anyways as i always say if you have any suggestions or found and typos or mistakes please tell me its a big help! Thanks

Chapter 3-

Nialls POV:

Wow kiking her was amazing. Im so glad she wasnt all omg omg omg haha not that i dont like that but i wanna have a conversation not a screaming duel. You know you never do really get used to all the screams and fans. Just when you think "Im finally on to this" you realize you really arent. Well i got to go to soundcheck now and it really pains me because we were just starting a convo. i dont want to kik her on my breaks though it just seems disrespectful to the other guys and they might find out im liking a fan. Liking a fan could get me in big waters with managment. I guess i would tell the boys if and when it actually gets serious.

_

After soundcheck:

We didnt have a concert anytime soon but we had soundcheck today because management wants to keep our voices fresh. Oh well i mean yeah they are a pain in the arse but we cant un-cling from them. I got home after about a 40 minute drive. So glad im free to go smash down on my bunk and relax. Maybe i would kik her, maybe not though because i wouldnt wanna wake her. I guess i would have to wait. I turned on the telly and watched some late night shows till my eyelids failed on me.

_______________________

Your POV:

Wow what a good day i mean first Niall did a twitcam and then he kik'd me. Who would even be able to process that through their head. My eyes welled up with tears. A guy called me beautiful, Niall Horan called me beautiful. I felt so bad i didnt even thank him. He had to leave though. Wait, why did he have soundcheck in the middle of a break? Omg he probably just said that because maybe i said something wrong or said. Omg. I broke down. What if he hated me now. I decided to go to bed and try to get him out of my thoughts or else i knew i wouldnt recover for months.

_______________________

Nialls POV:

I slept pretty rough last night. I was worryinga about (Y/N). I didnt kik her back after soundcheck and i feel so bad. I decided to kik her now just in case she was worrying too. But she didnt even kik me. What if she didnt like me. But how if she has a whole blog dedicated to me? I was so confused but i couldnt ask for advice from any of the boys because i didnt want to tell them. I guess i would say hi and apologize for not kiking her earlier and thats it so i wouldnt be too annoying. I cant lose this girl.

"Hey (Y/N) Goodmorning hope i didnt wake you. Sorry for not kiking you earlier i decided to let you sleep x"

______________________

Your POV: 

I guess i had a pretty lousy night. I was worrying i did something wrong half the time. My neck was aching because my pilow felloff my bed in the middle of the night and i didnt care to pick it up. I shouldnt be so lazy next time. I decided to go on instagram and scroll through my feed. I turned on wifi and opend up instagram. Then i got a kik notification. Omg it was from Niall or should i call him Random i mean that is his username. 

Niall: Hey (Y/N) Goodmorning hope i didnt wake you. Sorry for not kiking you earlier i decided to let you sleep. x

Aww hes so sweet he made my heart throb. I quickly kiked him back.

You: Hey you didnt wake me i woke myself dont worry:) No its ok im fine!

Niall: Well good its nice to hear everythings alright. x

You: Yea. So hows it going, how was soundcheck yesterday? Doin a show sometimes soon?

Niall: Everythings good on my side:). Pretty tiring actually, nope managment just wants us to "keep our voices fresh" Haha x.

You: Haha oh i see not too bad of an idea actually but of course you boys need a break i reckon.

Niall: Haha yeah we do but i dont care i love my job i love all of you x. Especially you 

You: Aww your sweet. Well Moms calling me down to eat. Ugh such bad timing haha well im off ill talk to you asap sorry to cutoff the convo so quick.

Niall: Ah dangit well i guess ill go grab something to bite as well haha listen to your elders young lady! Just messing with ya. Alright see you in a bit x.

Geez my mom had to call me down when i was talking to Niall ughh. Haha his last kik made me giggle hes just so breath taking omg. Well im off to eat cant wait to gobble eveything up and run back upstairs to my dear phone!

AN: Well thats the chapter you guys. A little longer this time. Hope you like it and give me any inserts you recommend. Btw to those of you young readers or carrots i dont know why you r on wattpad haha but this story will be getting a litlle heated later on so i suggest you switch off to a different story:) Byeee ill try to update soon