Where it all starts

AN: Ok quick thing i just wanna say before i start, authors notes are not mandatory!! You dont have to read them.There are just some people who like reading them to know whats up and this is also a way i can update you guys and keep in touch. 'This is my first story story so well see how it goes. If i have any typos or mistakes please notify me and ill do my best to change them. Updates will be asap but since schol is starting soon it might be a little slower then. Now off to the story!

Chapter 1:

Nialls POV

"Phew finally managed to do a twitcam my gosh those girls are crazy" 

The U-stream twitcam sight had shut down twice because of so many people getting on and commenting. Tons of fans commenting "Omg Niall Hi" and other stuff along those lines. I bet there was probably 100,000 pages of comments, maybe more. Not trying to sound cocky its just kind of overwhelming to know that there are so many people out there who love you so much. There was this really pretty girl though i didn't quite catch her user but i reckon i could if i just scrolled down a bit.

After about 5 minutes of scrolling anxiously.

"Ahh there she is"

(Y/N) @(Y/N)Horan

OMFG MY BB NIALLER , I'm loving the shirt #cheeky (@NiallOfficial live on twitcam.livestream.com/bdv43)

Haha that comment made me laugh. I Had on a shirt with a cat. Lol i know what she meant haha. Her username was pretty usual to me there were tons @AbbyStyles and @JennyMalik and others just a thing the fans do sometimes because i guess they like to imagine thats their last name. Though i don't really know i mean I'm not a fangirl. But anyway, i started to look around on her account. I mean sometimes you gotta twitter stock you know. 

Basically all her tweets were about the boys and I and there were some dirty ones. Honestly though, i liked them they were turn ons. But back to the point, i scrolled up and clicked on her profile pic.

"My, shes a beauty" I slowly said to the screen.

She was just breath taking. She had dark brown hair that was wavy almost curly, Green indulging eyes,  and a perky smile. She looked around 16. I checked her bio but it didnt seem to say her age.  I really liked her but if i tweeted her obviously there would be hate to her from some 'easy to get jealous'  fans. I didnt want that at all. I couldnt DM her either tho because someone could find out and again the hate situation. But there was something that caught my eye in her bio. She had a kik. Why that was wonderful i could kik her i had a kik and i could talk to her without any twitter drama.

I opened up kik pressed the little messege bubble thing and typed in her username. There she showed up. She had a different picture that i kinda examined i guess you could say haha. She never failed to impress me with her beauty. I started to type..........

AN: Ok so this is Chapter 1. Short i know sorry but i wanted the first chapter not to be too long. So tell me what you guys think and ill see when i have time to update for chapter 2. Well i kinda left you guys on a cliff hanger there but im guessing lots of you guys know what will happen. chapter 2 will hopefully be way better. I'll try to but a lot more into that one and the rest of the story. Please vote it means alot. . Any improvements you guys mention i will try to add as well. 

,