Chapter 4: The Clash of Blood

(((((--2016---))))))
*************
Samiha's POV
*************

"SubhanAllah..." I murmured as I sat there on a bench in our garden, witnessing a new day.... the sky had a pinkish glow as the sun was rising. I always loved this part of day when everything seemed beautiful.. no hustle bustle of the city... I guess I took this love of nature from my dad... speaking of dad oh Allah!! I miss him already although he left yesterday only, but every weekend with him is a perfect one... he got here at Friday night but still took us out for dinner..
On Saturday we visited our uncle and yesterday.... well what could we do besides shopping on Sunday.
Although mom was berserk as I don't care for my things and
blah blah buuttt..
You can't possibly take a girl's love for shopping that easily... I'm sure mom was the same as me when she was young. In fact I was wondering where did mom and dad first met??? In college??? Hmm I'll surely ask for their love story today... wait wait wait what's the time??? "Oh Allah!! I'm surely late" I jumped up as I watched the time on my wrist watch and hurriedly went back to home... this stupid park this stupid place... uuurrgghh I don't usually come here but i usually sit on my balcony but since today I woke up early so I had gone for a walk in the park.

But see here I am.. late and frustrated.. I wonder how will I accomplish my dream when I even forget the time .. I slipped inside the house and tiptoed to my room to get ready since my mother could be heard making breakfast and.... hey is this Akbar talking to mum?? Is he alright?? What is he doing awake this early.. I was about to go confront him but remembered that I'm late already and hurried to my room.

After getting ready in record 15 mins I descended downstairs and i was satisfied to see I wasn't that late.. I'm so gonna make my routine proper from now onwards.

***At University***

Uurrggghhhh... This university and it's rules... Now they want all last year students to have cumulative personality development classes... I mean come on dude what a criminology student will do in this class... Anyways there is no point in complaining. .

"Not Bad" i mentally thought its not that useless as it sounds. it is actually good to develop analytical skills and our lecturer Ms. Rukayya Adams is really lovely and kind... Almost after half period a girl rushed in saying sorry and blabbering her reasons for being late. And as i said Ms Adams is kind enough ...so she let her in and asked her to introduce herself. "Aiman Ahmed ,Last year law student " the girl said with an embarrassed grin.

After class i was hungry so i dragged my best friend Farah to canteen , just to stuff my tummy with yummy kachori(A Pakistani food).. But as usual Farah was on her diet so she refused to have anything oily and settled for yogurt... i mean seriously who can survive on yogurt... And me? who cares about oil when it tastes heavenly AND i can burn those calories with extra workout... yeah u heard it right... i do workout... you know if u wanna be a successful detective it's necessary to have good health and physique... and my father ,being protective for his not-so-lil girl, had set up a gym in our house..

Oh we Live close to Mall Road in Lahore. If you ever get time to visit Lahore you should definitely head over to the Mall Road and you should go further to Anarkali market too. It will be an awesome experience for you.

Finally it was my turn to order... I eagerly said "Bhaiya(brother). one kachori please" and i noticed that me and that same girl who was late for class had ordered the same thing simultaneously.. I grinned at her and she replied with a cute shy smile of hers. I noticed she was alone and guessed her friends must not have come today so me being the cool person I am, I invited her to join our table.. she hesitated first but accepted nonetheless.

Ya Allah!!! I love making new friends and she seemed like a good fella. I was sure we would hit it off quickly.... at the table we introduced ourselves and I was right she was a crazy and jovial person inside a shy blanket...
"Welcome to my crazy circle Aiman" I told her before departing for our classes ane she high five-ed me...