Chapter 12: No. 11?

Someone's P.O.V

Hellooooooooo, its me! The KILLER! I'm here at the room helping them to clean and of course, I'm just pretending that I'm the innocent. After one minute, everyone left including me. And the only person there was Philip. I pretend that I was going home but no. I'm not yet done with Philip!

I went quickly to Philip and check out if he was still there and yes! He's still there cleaning the entire room. " Hey Philip " , I said as I went inside the room. He looked at me and smiled.

" O, andito ka pala. Sabay na tayo umuwi. Madali naman na ako matapos " , sabi ni Philip. Talagang madali ka na matatapos! Because its your time to die asshole!

" Eh tapusin na kaya kita? " , I asked then gave him a killer smile. He was stopped with what I said.

" Hoy tigilan mo ko! Hindi ko gusto biro mo. Tara na nga. Uwi na tayo " , he said. Oh, you just take it for a joke huh? Well lets see about that, you freaking asshole! I'll start the killing, get ready.

I quickly closed the door and turned off the lights. He kepts on shouting while me, I kept following his actions. " ikaw naman kase Philip eh. You are the reason why they got escaped from EAST WOODS NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL! Its your fault! " , I shouted at his left ear and he was going to punch me pero nakailag ako.

" Hayup ka! Bakit mo to ginagawa samin?! Saakin?! Ha?! Gago ka! " , he shouted then and tooked off my knife. There was a minute silence and he shouted, " Hoy gago! Magpakita ka na! Maglaban tayo! " , he shouted. Oh, tapang. Wala naman nakakatalo saakin. And FYI, I already killed 10 persons. And Philip is just a piece of cake.

" Philip..... " , I said with a scary tone. I saw him as he moves and he looks really scared. What a coward. Gosh! I love his reaction! This is so fun! >:D " Hayop ka! Magpakita ka na! Hindi ako natatakot sayo! " , he shouted. Whoah! Matapang! Let me see who will win.

I went to his back and stab it using my knife. Blood came flowing and he groaned in pain. He fell to the ground and I sat at his stomach. I stabbed his heart and blood sprinkled all over the room. I went to his forehead and wrote '11' using a knife. I smirked as I saw his eyes slowly closing.

" Goodbye Philip~ see you hell " , I whispered and went out of the room leaving him there sleeping peacefully.

Bea's P.O.V

" Anak....... gising " , pagbukas ko ng mata ko nakita ko si mama na may pag-alala sa mukha niya. Wait! Gabi pa naman ah! Bakit niya ako ginising agad?

" Mama, baket po? " , tanong ko. Nag-alala pa din ang mukha niya at para bang hindi siya mapakali. Bakit bigla akong kinabahan? Anong nangyari?