Chapter 24 - Nearly Caught, Woopsyyyyy!

We decided to go out to dinner that  night as there was a posh looking diner nearby. When we got there, we sat in a booth to the side. We ordered out drinks when I got a text from Hunter? I didn't understand why he didn't just say it out load because he was sitting right next to me but I read it anyway.

I want you so bad! ;) xx

Oh! Cheeky, bad boy side of Hunter is coming out. I smiled because the truth is I wanted him too. It sucked keeping it a secret, I wanted to kiss him whenever I could but that's a bit hard when the two people I want to keep it from most are sitting opposite me, it's hard. Our drinks came and I took a sip through the straw. Suddenly, Hunter's hand was on my thigh and he was squeezing it tightly. I was so shocked and the sparks running through my body made me choke on my drink. I coughed and spluttered and Taylor shot me a confused look.

"Are you okay?" I nodded through my cough and saw Hunter smile. What was he thinking? His hand came away from my thigh and he began rubbing my back. I coughed some more but I managed to stop with nothing but a pair of watery eyes. When Hunter took his hand off my back he placed it back on my thigh, I looked at him and he looked at me and we laughed. "What are you guys laughing about?" I looked away from Hunter to see Taylor and Tag's confused faces. 

"Nothing!" Me and Hunter said together making us smile again. The women came over to take our orders, she was blond and was wearing a top that made her boobs look massive. When she saw Hunter she smiled. 

"Hey, my shift ends in an hour if you want to come over?" She said to Hunter and I smirked.

"No thanks." 

"Are you sure, I'm a great time." 

"Nope! Bye now." She scoffed and walked off, this time we all laughed. Tag found it extremely funny so Hunter had to kick him under the table to tell him to shut up. 

"I need to pee, be right back," I stood up and walked to the bathroom. It was a little room and inside had two doors, one leading to the girls and another leading to the boys. Obviously I walked into the girls. I done my buissness washed my hands and when I walked back into the little room I got pushed against the wall. It took me no more than a minute to register who it was - Hunter! He smiled and placed his lips on mine. "How did you get away?" I asked between kisses. 

"Tag needed ketchup so I offered to get it." I smiled and we continued to make out, it made me feel so good. I had electricity running through me and butterflies in my stomach. But before I knew it, someone was walking through the door and Hunter pulled himself off me and slid into the boys. When I looked to see who it was, it was Taylor so it was a good thing Hunter got off otherwise our secret would be revealed.

"Hey!"

"Hey, you were taking a long time so I just wanted to see if you were okay," I smiled, I was a bit out of breath and didn't want to make it obvious. "What happened to your hair?" I looked at my hair and it was a bit wild on the side were Hunters hand was.

"Ummm...that hand dryer was a bit vicious."

"Oh right!" We walked back to our seats and I sat down, within a few minutes Hunter was back and sat down. Then I had another text:

That was fun ;) xx

I smiled at him and then continued to eat.