Sixteen

Cassie:

Last night I decided not worry anymore, I love him and he loves me, and whatever happens he will always be there for me.

When I woke up I changed my clothes an decided to head out to buy stuff for Jake's birth day which is in two days.

I walked out of the house and went to the store and got everything I needed. After I got back home I made breakfast for everyone because surprisingly no one was up yet.

When I finished everyone started to come downstairs. First Ashton with Jake, then Jared and Marisa, Sam, and lastly Fred and one o his friends from the gang Taylor.

"Everyone eat up" I say and they begin to eat then I hear the door open and walk to door to find Harry trying to sneak in. "Why are you coming home now?" I ask and he looks down. "No reason" I decide to talk with him later but send him to eat breakfast.

I sit on a chair next to Ashton watching everyone eat when Fred laughs looking at me. "What's up?" I say lookin at him confused. "You have a hikey on your neck" I feel my face turning red, when I hear Ashton laughing. I look at him and give him a dead stare which makes him stop laughing and shift in his chair. Jared looks at both of us with a look of realization and shakes his head laughing.

"What's so funny?" Marisa asks Jared. "Hasn't anyone noticed how obvious the person who gave her the hikey is?" He says looking at Ashton. "Isn't it kind of weird that Ashton here is very calm about her having another guy. Witch could either mean someone is not telling us something or Ashton is that guy" Jared continues to talk.

"Would you shut up Jared". Ashton says smiling "yea, were together now, so what?" I smile at the way he says it me and him together those word make me so happy. Suddenly the whole room fills with cheers and laughs.
___________________________

Harry:

I can't believe this I know she's my sister but she's such a bitch how could they do this to my lady.

I have to take her to my lady and fast they can't be happy. 
_________________________

Aston:

Jakes birth day

I was currently at Jake's birth day party I have to say Cassie went all out for this. When I got here she told me he'd and Harry were going back to the house to change but it's already been four hours and they still aren't back. I'm getting worried what If something happened. Maybe they're just running late I know it takes her an hour to get ready but maybe they're stuck in trafic. I hope.
__________________________

I know crappy chapter I promise the next chapter will be better since this was just a filler chapter.

( \ _ / )
(=^_^=)
("') _ ("')