Tournament

Tara's POV

June , 4th 2013

I woke up at 4:45 overly excited. I hopped out of bed and with no thought I got in the shower. I took a 10 minute shower and threw on pink yoga pants , a black workout shirt , Ugg moccasins , naturally curly hair with a pink head band. Lastly i put on eye liner and mascara. I left my room and Carl had set out my breakfast. Carl is like a friend to me , he's been our butler since I was born.

Carl: "Good morning Tara"

Me: " Good morning Carl " I said walking to my plate on the table.

Carl: " Your bags are all packed and by the door "

Me: " thanks Carl, are my parents home, or did they already go to set? " I asked taking a piece of Bacon and stuffing my face.

Carl: " no, they don't go to set until 10:00am "

Me: " thanks " I said as finished my last bite of food.

Me: " Carl, that was delicious ! Thank you ! I'm gonna miss that for a week. "

Carl: " And I'm gonna miss cooking for you, even when you don't eat it , you'll do great this week T "

I smiled and went up to my parents room and jumped on their bed. My dad wasn't up because it wasn't the usual time I got up for school.

Me: " wakeeeeyyy, wakeeeeyyy ! "

Mom: WE'RE UP ! "

Me: " today is the big day, you guys coming to drop me off? "

Dad: " of course baby girl "

Me: " well, GET UP ! It's almost time for me to leave " I said getting off of their bed.

Mom: " we'll be down in a second "

Me:"alright" I walked in my room to grab my purse and phone. Then went down the stairs to see my chauffeur (Gregory) and Carl putting my bags in the car. I am so excited to get out the house , from this life , it's going to be fun. I was just sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram until my parents came down the stairs.

It was finally time to go! On the way to the school my dad gave me a black card and told me there's no limit. We were finally at the school, it was 5:30am. Our flight is at 6:00am but the airport was only about 15 minutes away. Gregory volunteered to take my bags in.

Me: " Bye mommy. Bye daddy" I kissed them and hugged them goodbye.

Mom: " Bye. Call us whenever you have free time. And I mean WHENEVER ! "

Me: " okay mom " My mom is kinda sad about this because this is one of the longest times I've been away without them and without Carl to watch me.

Dad: " bye baby girl. Be safe! And you heard your mother. Call us. love you!"

Me: "okay, I will. love you guys too ! Bye! " By the time I finished saying my goodbyes

Gregory was done taking my bags in.

Me: " thank you, Gregory! Bye." I hugged him.

Gregory: " Bye T " most of my parents workers call me T, not in front of my parents. Of course.

I walked up to the school, we packed our stuff in our party bus we were taking to the airport. Everybody was excited. If you didn't know we are the L.A Seahawks our colors are blue and white! Our team is a unisex team we have 26 teammates. 16 are girls and 10 boys.

We got to the airport and We checked in our bags. Before we got on the plane I texted Roc that I was about to board the plane. Him and Prod were getting on the plane an hour after us. I was sitting by my best friend on the team , Alexis. I put my iPod on shuffle and was ready to take this 8 hour flight to Miami!