Chapter 4

Harry's POV

"Signs with lights really catch our eyes," Louis' voice boomed into the microphone as we walked around the stage of the concert, answering twitter questions and pointing at different signs in the crowds.

"Block 111, row O, seat nine!" I called, as we all looked over in the direction of where the girl was seated, looking for her. "Kelly, there you are! Thank you very much." He said, and we all waved, thank you's coming from the rest of us.

"What's the weirdest, what's the weirdest name you've ever heard?" Liam read aloud the next question, looking over at us and his eyes landed on me before he quickly looked away. "Anyone? Anyone got any weird names to share?"

"It's not really weird, but uh, I thought it was quite good." I said, laughing a bit and waving at someone in the crowd. "Somebody, somebody told me about uh, a man, and he was called Rich Cash."

"Wow, that, yeah, he's destined for greatness." Liam said, nodding and looking at me, a laugh exchanging between the two of us as Louis continued to munch on some nachos. 

"Yeah, Richard Cash." I laughed nodded, Niall and Zayn nodding as well.

"Great name, great name." Zayn laughed, and Liam walked over to the edge of the stage, looking at the screen before turning back.

"Anybody got any more weird names, got any weird names?" He laughed.

"Oh!" Louis paused, lifting his microphone up. "There, there was this one kid, and he was named after a bus stop." He said, causing Niall to laugh. 

"Wow," Liam said, Louis quickly cutting in, but not rudely. "It's not a joke," Louis said, shrugging and laughing a bit.

"Alright, alright, nobody got any more weird names, alright here we go." Liam said, walking off a bit and looking up at the screen. "Uh, at.. Don, don.. Doncasterbate. Uh," Liam continued, Zayn starting to crack up as he walked behind him, shaking his head. "Block one one three, make some noise." He laughed a bit, catching my eye and I shook my head, grinning then quickly looking over at the section the most noise was coming from.

"Is that one one three, are you one one three?" Liam asked, pointing into the crowd and then we waved. "Thanks, babe." 

"What TV show do you miss from childhood? Great question," Louis started, going over to Niall as he quickly stated the TV show.

"Do you remember That 70s Show?" I asked, the screams getting louder and they nodded, the five of us exchanging a few words and then another TV show came into the conversation, causing Niall to laugh.

"I love orange soda! I do, I do, I do!" Niall said into the microphone, grinning and we all laughed. I stood by Liam, accidentally brushing our hands together and we both looked at each other before quickly acting as if nothing happened. Zayn though, seemed to notice the strange exchange but didn't press on it.

"There was this show, uh, Everybody Loves Raymond?" Liam said, screams building up throughout the arena and Louis and Niall saying a few things that couldn't be made out, causing Liam to laugh. "I love Raymond, I do!"

"Mate, what's been up between you and Liam?" Zayn asked, keeping the microphone away so it wouldn't pick up, the two of us quite away from the others. "You two have been acting a bit strange," he continued.

I looked at him, faking a confused look as best I could, knowing I was horrible at hiding my emotions. "Everything is fine between us," I laughed softly, shrugging. "Not sure why we would be acting strange."

"Hmm, alright." Zayn nodded, going off on his own way and waving at some fans in the audience. 

"Let's find them," Louis said, hopping up onto a little platform with Liam next to him. "At," Louis started, Liam continuing and speaking out the Twitter name. "At Block three one six, make noise!" Liam called, Zayn, Niall and I getting onto the platform as well. I couldn't help but quite jealous over a silly thing, which was that Louis was next to Liam. Louis and Liam turned around, and out of the corner of my eye I saw how close they were getting. Of course, I knew that nothing was going on between them, but it still riled me up as I saw Louis point somewhere in the audience, leaning closely up against Liam. I stiffened up, looking elsewhere in the crowd and hopping down from the platform onto the regular stage, giving a few high fives to some fans and then getting back up onto the platform, distracting myself as I played with a little cord.