Chapter 2

Harry's POV

The next couple of days were normal, to say the least. I felt like everything was going back to the way it was supposed to be, and Liam and I managed to act like the night never happened. The boys stopped giving us suspicious looks after seeing we were acting normally again, but in a weird way, I've grown closer to Liam. We talked, but not too often, and now, we did a lot more than we used to. Which was good, because I think all of us in the band liked to keep it equal and make sure nobody was left out. At the moment, I was laying in bed with my eyes shut, not wanting to get up just yet. I was thinking about the whole situation between Liam and I, and I haven't been able to get it out of my head. He seems to have practically forgotten what happened between us, and that thought caused a pang in my chest and for my throat to close up a bit. My vision blurred slightly as I opened my eyes, and I was more confused than ever as to why I was crying. Just thinking of him forgetting about it as if it was something pointless, kind of killed me in a way. I wasn't sure why it affected me so much, but it definitely did, considering it drove me to the point of almost crying. I blinked quickly, getting rid of any evidence of possible tears; I didn't want the boys to suspect anything.

"Rise and shine, boys! Busy day ahead of us!" I heard a voice, mumbles shortly after it. I didn't pay attention to it until I felt a pillow hit the back of my head, and I groaned tiredly, reaching up and rubbing my eyes as I sat up, then I opened them and glared at Liam who was standing in the doorway, laughing.

"You could've woken me up nicely." I laughed lightly, shaking my head and pulling the covers off of myself, then swinging my legs over the side of the bed and standing up.

"You and I both know that you wouldn't have woken up." Liam laughed, shrugging. "Get ready, mate, we've got to head to the arena in about three hours, figured we could go around the area a bit, we haven't been out for a little while together." He said, already walking out of the room and down the hallway. "Everybody up!" He called once again, and I sighed, rubbing a hand over my face as I trudged into the bathroom and stripped my boxers off, turning on the shower and stepping in, letting the warm water run over my body. I closed my eyes and kind of just stood there, attempting to sort out my feelings. I washed my hair and body, rinsing off before I shut the water off and stepped out, wrapping a towel around my waist loosely. I looked in the mirror, biting my lip.

It frustrated me to no end, not knowing what this was, what was going on with me. Everytime I looked at Liam or I was around him, I got nervous. I found myself checking my reflection quite often as well, fixing myself up. The answer was literally right in front of me, I was just too blind to see it; or accept it. I sighed and pushed it away, drying off then stepping into my room and quickly getting dressed, once again making sure that I looked alright before I stepped out of the room and met with the others in the main part of the tour bus.

"What should we do before we head off to soundcheck?" Niall asked, looking around at the each of us. His eyes landed on me and curiosity filled them, noticing I was pretty deep in thought. But he let it go, and looked away before the others could notice and comment on it.

"We should go to the cinema," Liam suggested, shrugging a bit and I closed my eyes at the sound of his voice, letting out a quiet sigh before I opened my eyes again. "We haven't been in ages, it'd be fun, right? As long as we're careful, there's lots of people there." He laughed a bit, looking at all of us.

"A movie sounds good, I'm up for going to the cinema." Zayn nodded, smiling as we all started making our way to the door, Louis agreeing and I simply nodded, still having a lot on my mind. I found myself walking with Liam a bit behind the others, and we chatted quietly, until I noticed Liam was hesitating to say something.