Chapter.5

OMFG SOTOTTALYTOBY IS TALKING TO ME AWW, stay cool, Jay, i am ice, ICE, iceieness active, "sooooo...". everyone left to do there own stuff, and left me and Toby alone, why? just to annoy me probable "So do you want to get food? or something?" he asked me, "Uh, sure".

We said bye to everyone and went and walked down the street to KFC, after we ordered i got a text form Alli, 'Hey where are you?' she asked 'Im somewhere with someone' i answered, 'Ok, fine, but who are you with?', she asked 'Im with my crush, frecking SOTOTTALYTOBY' before i could send it, i droped my phone under the table and i went to pick it up, but Toby had already picked it up and was reading it, "Uh, sorry, here" he said handing me the phone and blushing, "Thanks" i said, my checks flaming hot, i sent the message, then i said 'hey, im gonna go ,talk to him :O' then i sent it, i put my phone away, and said "Sorry..." i said as he stood up "No, its ok" he said as i stood up aswell, we walked outside and talked about random stuff. we got to Toweryogs and got into the elevator and when the doors closed, he pulled me into him and he kissed me, SOTOTTALYTOBY KISSED ME, HE KISSED ME, stay calm, calm...calmmmmm, he pulled away and looked into my eyes "Uh...sorry..." he said quickly letting go of my arms, "No, its ok..." i said pulling him closer and kissing him, we pulled away at what seemed like a life time, but it was only a few seconds, we pulled away just as the doors opened, i walked out leaveing Toby 'Gawing' and he followed me, "woa, uh, what just happened?" he asked, "Toby, we just kissed?...did...did we just kiss, did, i just kiss Sototallytoby?" i asked him "yep" he said pulling me into another kiss, ok so right now, i am so confused.

After an hour or two of me and Toby talking about us, and we desided to start going out. we talked to a few people, and i said "Im going to go home now." i said to everyone, "ok, i will walk you to the orphenage" Toby said to me, "Ok," i said as i stood up, and started walking. when we got outside i started shivering, and TOby pulled me into a hug.

After we arrived at the orphenage i kissed him good bye and walked into the orpheage, i told Alli and Zoe about me and Toby, and i went to my room, i watched some vids, and then Brisingr ran in, she is 13 but acts like a 7 year old, "Hey hun" i said to her, "Heya Jayja, what ya watchin' ?" she asked "Oh nothin' much" i said as there was at the door, Jelly went up and opened it and Miss.Donner was standing there, "Hello girls, there are a couple of people coming to adopt, a girl between the ages of 13 to 16 so i want all of ye to come, and yes, even you Brisingr" we all walked down stairs and i only came down because i was to lazy to leave for the like 5th time today, i was hugging Brisingr and i was talking to Jelly, we walked into the hall and seen all the girls from 13 to 16 in the hall, i seen Alli and Zoe at the other end of the hall, i couldnt get to them so i just stayed with Jelly and Brisingr and i was quite for once, well because i was so tired, and i wanted to be hyper so people didnt want me. i seen three men walk in, and suddenly i felt my energy come to me, they started talking to the girls at the start of my line, and i hugged Brisingr closer, she was like my little sister, they finaly came to me, they sounded so familiar, but i just said "this is Brisingr, shes 13," i told them, "Hello Brisingr" they said to her, she hid her head in my cheast,"shes shy, im Jayce, but please call me Jay-" i didnt finnish because Miss.Donner enterupted me "Dont be talking to her she is way to crazy, you might like someone like Maggie her, she has straight A's in every class, or chole her, she has is very good at art and um, maybe, even Chelsea she only came today, but she is very nice, and in her old school she never go-" now she got interupted by some guy "No, we sorta want a hyper girl, it will be fun to have a hyper girl" he said, woa, for once a stranger was defending me, wow, "are you sure?" Miss.Donner said "Yea" they all said, "Well Jayce here-" i interupted her "Jay," which Miss.Donner gave me a dirty look, "*sigh* JAY here, the only, crazy hyper girl here, well, i wouldnt say she is the one i would pick, or even think of showing ye, but i guess, if ye want her, shes all yours, the only thing is, that she is irish, but was brought up here, but still has an Irish accent," she said, finnaly finishing, "Well, i guess we will talk about it one second, they left and then about a minute later they came back "We want her!" one man said and walked off with Miss.Donner and then i ran upstairs grabbed all my stuff and put it in my bag, when i came downstairs, i saw them waiting for me, "can i go say goodbye to my friends?" i asked them "Sure" one of them said, i ran up to Alli and Zoe and hugged them and then Alli said "Promise you will visit" she said nearly crying, "I promise i will everytime i go to Toweryogs, and i will even bring Toby" i said nearly cry, i have spent most of my life in this shithole, and for some reason, a part of me will miss this place, i then said goodbye to Brisingr. i went back to the men and gave my stuff to them, i we walked out side and got into a car, "So, what are ye're names?" then they said there names, "I'm Adam" the person driving said and then the person in the seat beside him said "Im Tyler, but call me Ty," then the person sitting in the back with me said, "Im Jason" "Ok so ye know that im Jay and Im 14, do ye watch youtube?" i asked them "Yeah, we do, we actually work for youtube, do you play minecraft?" Adam asked me "Yeah, i LOVE minecraft and ye work for youtube? thats awesome! a load of my friends work for Yogscast" i said "Yeah, you might of heard of us, well Adam has 5 million Subs, Ty has a million and same with me" Jason said "Thats pretty cool, you know yogscast" Adam said as we pulled up to a house, "so what are ye're youtube names?" i asked, "im Deadlox and Jason is TrueMinecraftUniverse and Adam is Skydoesminecraft, but it real should be butter king or butter lord" Ty told me, woa did some of my favorite youtubers just adopt me?!!?!?!?!?!? "NONONONO SKYDOESMINECRAFT, DEADLOX AND TRUEMU DID NOT JUST ADOPT ME" i shouted walking into a pretty big house, "oh, you know us?" Jason said to me "DO I KNOW YE" i said jumping up and down, "Woa, calm down" Ty said putting his hands on my sholders "YOU KNEW WHAT YE WHERE GETTING INTO WHEN YE ADOPTED ME," i said "well i guess we did, come on, i will show you your new room" Adam said, we walked into a room, that had in one place lime and in another orange walls, "you will be shareing with Jason, and i know that your favorite color is lime, and thats because alot of your stuff is lime so, we sorta guessed-" i cut him off "your right, and i dont mind, and can i stick posters up?" i asked, "yeah u can".

A/N k thats it guys, u should go  check out Brisingrs books, at Brisingr5454 she is AWESOME and AWESOME so thats it, and stay Brotaytos :3 

Sarah-OUT

BROTAYTOS