Chapter 8

hi guys i finally got this up, but im beyond exhuasted & brely function so i;ll prob put a picture up of Kylies uniform tomorrow :)

if you knwo of any songs that relates to this anywya let me know :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I hate you…” I said when I walked into the very sketchy building and saw Chase standing by the front door with a smirk.

“I told you this wasn’t going to be easy,” he said and I just rolled my eyes.

I was exhausted. When my alarm clock went off this morning it felt as if I just closed my eyes to sleep.

“Shut up and let’s go…” I said and chase let out a small laugh.

“Someone’s clearly not a morning person.” He said as I followed him into a bigger room filled with training equipment.

“What is this place?” I asked as I watched him put on the target gloves.

“MMA training gym…” he said and I nodded as if I knew what that was.

“Alright lets see what you got.” He said as he slapped his hands together and put them out in front of me to hit.

I let out a deep breath as I stared at the gloves; I balled my hand into a fist and put all my power and weight into punching the glove.

“Woah, not bad…” Chase said as I smirked at him.

“But not good…don’t get cocky grasshopper.” He said and I just rolled my eyes.

“Okay continue to punch but do it quicker, stand on the balls of your feet so you're able to turn quicker.” He said and I nodded.

After spending almost an hour punching Chases hands he made me lift weights for 30 minutes.

“Chase you're killing me…” I said trying to catch my breath after doing one push up.

“Not yet…” he said with a smirk.

It was around 9 in the morning when he finally was done barking orders at me.

“Today wasn’t that bad was it?” Chase asked as I chugged my bottle water and looked at him like he was insane.

“Are you kidding? I’m seriously about to give up and let Adrian come to the rescue.” I said.

“It will get easier I promise, you just have to work at it,” he said and I nodded.

“Meet me here after school on Monday. Make sure you run at least 2 miles tomorrow and try to at least practice doing the planks.” He said and I nodded.

“Aye, aye, aye captain…” I said as I saluted him with a smile.

“Now get out of here.” He said.

“Finally!” I said dramatically.

“Thanks Chase.” I said just as I walked outside.

After I got home and took a shower I went and picked up some breakfast for everyone.

“Should I be afraid that you're up before noon?” Adrian asked as I kissed him on the cheek when I walked into the kitchen.

“No appreciate it because I bought you food.” I said with a smile as I placed the muffin in front of him along with a coffee.

“This muffin has a bit taken out of it.” He said as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“I got hungry…don’t be inappreciative.” I said as I took a seat beside him.