Back Under

"Everyone ready," I say determined.
"Yeah we are," Jax says. I jump in and they all follow. Nico first, Monica last. I gesture for them to follow they look at me strange, but follow. I go down and see an underwater cave. I go into the cave and once I get far enough I see a slight glow. The cave somehow seals off and the water is gone. I get rid of everyone's bubble. The glowing intensifies as we get deeper. We come upon a big block of ice with a large amount of light radiating of of it. I think I get it. Jax can do this. We needed a son of Apollo and it wasn't because Jax is a delight. It makes so much sense now.
"Jax, I think you know what you need to do. This is your purpose in the quest," I say.
"I have only done it once could I do it again" Jax says to himself really quietly.
"You have to, "I say.
" I would close your eyes," he says. A close my eyes, but feel a sudden wave of heat. I look back at a passed out Jax and my father, godly as ever, I look at my father. He nods his head and I realize I have created a bubble around me and Jax and it floats up to the service and pops i make the water spring me and him to the ship. I carry Jax into a bed and plop a small piece of ambrosia into his mouth. I go back quickly to find Nico and Monica. When I see them just walking out of the cave I swim them back up.
When we are all back up to the ship Monica and Nico are staring at me.
"Here is a mirror" Monica says. My hair had turned dark green and my eyes are completely blue.
"That is new. I am sure it will go back to normal. Wow, Ihave gills that is pretty awesome." I say. They all stop staring and we go down to Jax.
"Is he okay?" Monica asks.
"Yeah, he is fine should wake up soon," I says. Nico nods along. They leave to go to sleep but, I stay to make sure Jax is okay for sure. I sit playing games on my phone.
I think about how long it has been since I checked the date. I look at my iPod and it is the August 21, my birthday. I am 16.It's only a few minutes past 12, so it has just started. But still it is my birthday. Jax's wakes up. "Jax, you good?" I ask.
"Yeah , I am fine. What time is it?" he asks.
"It is 12,"I say.
"What are you still doing up?" he asks.
"I wanted to make sure you were okay, " I say.
"You were concerned, " he says, looking into my eyes, weird that he's looking into my eyes.
"Yeah, I was con..." His lips interrupt me and I pushed him way.