An Evening to remember

After Percy and I went swimming we headed toward the pavilion to eat. "So, I'll see you at the end of the summer" Percy says. I look at him and see that he doesnt want me to leave.
"Yes, but I figure I have to stay in New York because I don't want to be to far away from camp. So I was wondering if you know where I could stay?" I scratch the back of my neck. He smiles.
"I'm sure my mom would be okay if you stayed with her," Percy answers. I thank Percy for the offer and accept graciously.
When we get there we both sit with our friends and we all talk about the quest as I eat fried chicken, mashed potatos, and mac and cheese. I have some pepsi in my cup. We all laugh and talk about the quest.
"Where  is Kymopoleia anyway?" Jax asks.
"She lives in a pineapple under the sea" I answer quoting spongebob. We all laughed loudly.
"But really?" Jax asked.
"We will have to look for her," I answer.
When we are all done eating we give or offerings and all night swim.
           The lake was packed, half of the camp was in there. I was introduced to Hazel  who is Nico's sister. I was also introduced to some of the Apollo cabin. I met some of the hermes cabin. It was nice. I hung out with a lot of people, but mostly I spent time with Percy. I felt at home. At least more at home than I was with my mom. Everyone started getting out for the campfire I followed and insta-dried myself so I could put on my sweat shirt.
        Now it is time for the campfire. I insta-dry all my friends and we head over. Chiron announces our quest and a few other things. Then he gives  smore supplies and we make some smores and laugh. After I have eaten two smores I decide I should probably get to bed. I go to the cabin, get dressed, and crash.