Latin Beauty

Latin Beauty

Once again the smoke filled room was packed with horny, sex deprived men. They were all sitting on the edge of the seats, waiting for the next dancer to take center stage. Violet had figured tonight was going to be like any normal night at the club. She’d dance a few songs, smile, swung her hips, and tease these perverts, empting their deep pockets. She wasn’t actually prepared for what happened next.

As Violet made her way to the awaiting platform, she immediately saw her through the cloud of hazy smoke. She wasn’t hard to miss, for she was the only female in the crowded room of men.  Violet became breathless, as she gazed upon the aura surrounding the Latin beauty before her. It didn’t take long for their eyes to meet, causing Violet’s body to become flush as her breathing began to quicken. It was at that moment Violet knew what the beauty was here for, and she was there for her. That thought alone made Violet’s body grow warm with anticipation. As the music started, she watched the Beauty’s smile broaden as Violet’s hips began to move in rhythm of the beat.   

Violet could hear the music pumping in the background, but when she looked into those deep chocolate orbs, a whole other beat coursed through her veins. As Violet slowly starts to remove her clothes; it felt like it was the first time. She could feel her nerves build as if she was baring her soul, not just her body on stage. She became awestruck by the way her Beauty was drink her in her every move. Violet wasn’t blind, she could see the passion blazing in her eyes as she made her way across the stage towards her.  The sway in Violets hips, made the Beauty lick her lips seductively, causing Violet to want nothing more than to please the woman sitting in front of her. Violet wasn’t blind to her own feelings building up within her. Her body burned with desire, causing those soft pink nipples to grow hard, as the fire between her silky thighs grew with each beat of the music.   

As their eyes remained locked on one another; Violet slowly descended the stage making her way to the Beauty before her. She knew that tonight  all she wanted to do was dance for only her. Leaning forward, Violet whispered in her ear, offering her a private dance. The Beauty only nodded her head yes, but refused to release her gaze from Violet’s eyes as she straddled her.  Violet, skillfully wrapped her arms around the woman’s neck, pulling her forward; bringing her body closer to her own pert and bouncing breasts. Violet smiled as she felt the woman’s body tremble from her touch, as she began to grind against her.  

Leaning forward once more, Violet purred in her ear. “What is your name, beautiful?” Violet smiled when she saw her swallow hard, before saying her name.

“Liz.” She said, just above a whisper.

“Mmmm… Liz. Lovely Liz.” Violet purred, as she continued to grind against the Latin beauty, feeling her body tremor against her.  It was then that Violet realized how hot they both were for each other. Once the second set of songs ended, Violet removed herself from Liz’s lap. Standing up in front of her, she asked. “Will you wait for me till the end of the show?”

Liz just smiled and nodded once again. Her shyness pulled on Violet’s heart strings. Bending down, she kissed Liz full on the lips. “I’ll see you soon, gorgeous.” With that Violet left to go back stage, to finish the show.

As the final curtain fell and the clubs doors close for the night, Violet headed outside in search of the Latin Beauty. She had watched her from the corner of her eye the whole evening, noticing that Liz’s gaze never left her body, even with all the other sexy ladies on stage buying for her attention.

It was one of those cold winter nights when the snow stuck to the ground, causing the night sky to glimmer off the snows reflection.  Violet saw Liz standing next to the building, trying to keep warm, in spite of the fire burning inside her.  It wasn’t hard for Violet to see the internal conflict going on within Liz’s pretty little head, so she made the decision for her. Walking up to Liz she took her gloved hand into hers, leading her from the security of the brick wall, to a place where they could both extinguish these internal flames.