Chapter Twelve:

You were in a world of black, all-alone. You heard something, more like someone. Then you woke up.

"God dammit y/n. Wake up. Please wake up. This is all my fucking fault." The voice was very agitated and sounded like they had been crying.

Then there was another voice. "Dude it's not your fault. Calm down! You freaking out isn't going to help anyone- especially y/n! So calm the fuck down please." You blinked your eyes trying to adjust to the blinding white light. Two blurry people came into view. Felix and Ryan.

"Worried about me?" You asked weakly. Their heads snapped up and they ran over to your side. Ryan was on the left, Felix on the right. "Alright so what the fuck happened?" You questioned.

Ryan and Felix looked at each other. "The day Emma came over, she hit you in the head multiple times. It's all my fucking fault." Felix explained angrily.

"Felix- don't be too hard on yourself it wasn't your fault. It was Emma's that crazy psycho bitch. " You replied calmly. You tried to sit up but there was a stabbing pain in your head. "F-fuck." You groaned, falling back on the bed.

"I think it would be better for me to go back to Florida. Less drama and all that shit. I'll leave tomorrow." Ryan announced.

"Ryan you don't have to go. You're my best friend. I don't want you to leave." You argued.

Ryan glanced at Felix before saying "y/n. I really love you a lot. I've loved you since I met you and you called me a dumbass for getting hurt all the time. I want you to come back to Florida with me." Ryan proposed, looking you in the eyes. You glanced away from the intensity of his stare.

"I-I don't know. I can't go back to my parents. Felix can we have a minute?" you replied. Felix nodded and walked out. Ryan sat in the chair beside you and grasped your hand.

"I love you y/n. But I know you want to stay here. Don't leave here because of a person. I never told you about Felix because I was scared I'd lose you and I was scared that I would never measure up. That you would only want me for access to him." Ryan murmured before leaning in and pressing his lips against yours. You sat up ignoring the pain throbbing in your head. The peck was quick but you smiled.

"I love you too Ryan. Just not in the way you want me to, I'm sorry. And I would never use you for Felix. Never." You whispered.

"Goodbye y/n. I'll see you around..." He said as he kissed your cheek. Felix walked into the room with his hands in his pockets.

"So Ryan told me that you were staying. Any reason why?" Felix questioned.

"I love Ryan, but only as a brother. So I can't go back with him and both us know that. But I have a feeling that I'll see him again." You answered with a faraway look in your eyes.

"Oh okay. You got five stitches in the forehead area. Also your skull had very slight indentations in it. The doctor says you can leave tomorrow and to give you these pills twice daily." Felix replied. You just nodded before resting your head back on the soft pillow and drifted off.

Hey peoples :D I did another chapter. I usually don't like drama like this but I decided to step out of my comfort zone. I'm currently working on my Dan story. Well anyways I hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry I haven't written much but I'm very busy at the moment. Please comment, vote, like and fangirl ^.^

Jess