Snippet

#Imagine

You and Ray were cuddling, on top of his king sized bed. His arms are wrapped around your waist, and his head is buried into your neck. You lay there watching sponge bob, while he's in the process of falling asleep. You feel his hot breath on your neck and you hear his gentle,quite snores. "moments like these,that I enjoy the most" you thought to your self. As you were slowly drifting off to sleep, Rays phone started to ring. It was so annoying. It was one of those default ringtones, that it's really long and loud.

    At this point, Ray was knocked out cold. You reach over to grab his phone but instead he just tightens his arms around your waist, so you couldn't leave him. You look down at him in annoyance, because your trying to figure out who would be calling him, knowing that we're spending time together. I tried again, and at my second attempt, I finally grabbed his phone. I looked at his phone and the caller id spelled out ' Amy'

"hello?" I said, picking up his phone. I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't mind me answering his phone. " Who is this?" Amy said. " This is Rays Fiance. " You said. "Fiance?, that doesn't make any sense because I'm his fiance. we've been together for a year. And he proposed yesterday, there must be a misunderstanding are you sure you're his fiancee?" " Yes, I'm sure, we've been together for 3 years, and he proposed not so long ago. Um is there somewhere that you want to meet to talk about this.?" "sure,meet me at Lee's corner store in 20 minutes" "okay,bye" "bye" she said hanging up.

   At this point I was furious. This explains why he's been coming home late, this explains why he's been hiding his phone. Why didn't I think of this sooner. Why would he do this to me . I've been nothing but loyal. I hope that this is just some sick joke. Maybe the girl is trying to get in contact with someone else who's name is Ray. Yeah,that's it, it's just a big misunderstanding.

    I began to pack my things, all of the essentials;money, clothes, tooth brush and photo albums. And most importantly' his phone' I arrived at Lee's, and waited for the girl to come. Here came a lady with Red hair, she hazel eyes, and some piercings, she skinny, but had a nice body. "I hope that this isn't her" I thought to myself. She walked up to me," are you the girl I talked to on the phone ?"

"yeah..."

" so are you really his fiancee? what are we going to do to get payback because this son of a bitch is a two timing hoe!" she yelled at the last part.

I chuckled, I grabbed het hand and led her to my car. " we'll discuss the details later. "

I brought her to a hotel, where we talked and talked. She was  actually pretty cool. I finally came to the conclusion that the only way to get at Ray is to break his heart. We both will go out on a date with him. She'll break up with him, and then a little later, I'll break up with him. I'll say that I found someone better, and show him a picture of Amy. 

   I took some pictures with Amy, I had to make it look convincing. We had pictures of us laughing, of us talking, and hugging , then the last one, we kissed . I actually enjoyed it, and I think that she did too. I placed my hand on her ass, and slightly grabbed it. There was a little chemistry.

    We both returned home. Ray was still asleep. I packed all of my things and hide it . I thought about Amy all night .

The next day, we went out with our plan, both watching each other's dates . It worked we broke his heart, but there was a twist to this. Amy and I ran away with each other. And we dated for a while, even got married. Our life together was amazing .