#1

Ray Ray Imagine

you: ray get out my house now

Ray: with pleasure!

You: I hate you so much, I wish we never met! Have a nice life without me.

You pushed him towards the door and pushed him outside. You slammed the door in his face and then locked the door. You put your back to the door and slid down the door and cried.

Ray was on the other side of the door, pounding his head on his hands crying.

Ray:why do I always mess up! Stupid, stupid,stupid!

It's been hours and you are tried, your tears are dried out. You loved ray but he hurt you so bad. You packed up your clothes and went to a hotel. You have been in that hotel for Weeks and never came out that room,since the day u checked in. You decided to move to Paris and start over.You bought the plane ticket, and the next day was the day of your flight. It was a long ride. Once you got off the plane you saw ray with a bunch of flowers in his hands. And 3 big teddy bears. One said I love you. The other one said I miss. And the last one said im sorry.

You looked in his face and saw the dry tear stains on his cheek. You started to get emotional. Within seconds u were in rays arms.

Ray: you really thought that you could get away from me

You: whatever

Ray: I love u and I am sorry for hurting you.

You guys kissed and stayed in a hotel for a week, got a house, and got all your thing from your old house into your new house.

You guys got married and had 2 kids.