Chapter 2 : My HAIR?!

Chapter 2 : My HAIR?!:

I picked up the peices franticly, as if putting them back together would reverse it back together. saddly, though, that would never happen, and I knew so. I was crying very unrealisticly and felt like I could crawl in a hole and die. No ONLY did I break the vase but a bunch of cute guys say those.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I cried hanging my head in shame as Haruhi seemed to be covered by a dark air. They all were etheir trying to swallow what just happened or trying not to laugh about those.

The twins showed up behind Haruhi, looking down at me and the broken vase "Ah, now you've done it comoners, that vase was supposed to be acctioned for 8 million yen," 

"H-how much!" me and Haruhi shouted in union, this couldn't be happening!

Haruhi started counting her fingers, mumbling to herself

"U-um, we can pay that back!" I tried to say, pulling out my wallet.

The boy with glaces pushed up his glasses and said with mock in his voice "And, how are you supposd to do that? Both of you don't even have enough money to even buy this school's uniform," I dropped the wallet.

Well, he has a point. But I don't even go to this school! What am I to do?! This is like jumping into my grave! Oh, I've got myself in some bad situations before b-but, this! Oh, I think I'll be barried before I even pay off one percent of that amount.

"What do you suggest we do, Tamaki?" the glasses boy said again. Why do I have a feeling he's enjoying this?

The halfster, which I guessed by the situtation was Tamaki, crossed his legs as he had resat in his chair. "You know theres a saying, I'm sure you two are aware of it" he said, I-I'm scarred, " 'When in rome, do as the romans do,' so if you can't pay for it, you will pay with your bodies! From now on, you two will be," he opened his eyes in a very dramatic way "The host club's dog and cat!"

..... Um........ WHAT?!

"What?!" I shouted "You want me to run errands for you?!" Oh, the horror, I can hardly carry my own groceries, just imagine how much stuff THEY buy. Oh, the horror.

The glasses boy smirked "Yes, and another thing," he walked to me and lifted my hair with his hand "This will have to be cut," Then, I snapped.

"Are you mad?!" I practicly exploded. His smirk only grew bigger "My hair is my most prizzed possesion! It's the only proof I have that I went through two whole blazing summers for it to grow this long! Now you want me to CUT it?!"

The twins were laughing about now, what was so amusing about this?!

Tamaki seemed to be in deep thought "Kyouya, I want to know, why exactly must she cut her hair?"

Kyouya, which was the boy with glasses and black hair, turned around to face Tamaki "Well, what do you think the customers will do once they find out we have a girl in the club?" he said. While they were talking, no one paid me any attention. I saw my chance, and I took it.

I slide across the wall, being as quiet as I could, towards the window they had left opened. My plan = Jump out of the window. It was crazy but there is many bushes and trees to break my fall.

I didn't spare anytime and was there to the window at a faster soeed than I thought possible, without even tripping!

I didn't spare them any galnces and ppounced off the wall after sitting on it like a cat. While on my way down I grabbed a tree branch and then let myself dropp a little bit before II had my feet conect with the ground. 

Even if I could of sprained my ankle, which was very possible since it hurt like hell right now, I ran, as fast as I could, with no tripping, again!

"Miss! Miss! You must show-" a gaurd was yelling but I bolted past them without a care and ran as faraway and as hidden as possible. Those people were rich, this wasn't going to be pretty if I was caught.

When I finally found myself in the subway, I let myself stop to breath. My lunges felt as if all the air was knocked out of them! Damn! After this I got to get more fit!

I looked back to see the giant from earlier with one of the twins at the entrance, we imediatly locked eyes. As soon as they saw me, the speaker went off.

"All last on the subway," the announcer said. I took this chance and ran to the train, just as the two hosts worked their way through the crowd ven though it was difficult for them because girls kept stopping to talk to them.

I must be lucky today....

The doors were starting to close making me run faster, I bet I looked like a marathon runner to all the passangers that were watching bewildered through the window. Just a little bit further!

"Stop!" one of them shouted. Pft! I'm not stupid! I'm running into that subway train if it means I pass out!

I was an inch away from it when they finally weaved through the crowd and they were easily advancing up to me. But, I was lucky today. As soon as I entered the doors closed completly and the subway went off rather fast.

I doubled over breathing, oh how lucky I was today!

"Are you okay?" a young buisness woman asked me, crouching down and letting her hand hover over my head, as if she was afraid to touch me.

I looked at her, a few grey hairs were in her brown hair, most likely from stress, and she had caramel eyes.

I smilled he best I could without much air in and said, "Yeah, let's just say I was running away from people who wanted to do something bad to me," I tried to laugh but it came out more as a breath of air being thrown out of me.

She smilled but her eyes were full of worry "Well, I'm a lawyer, you know, you could sue them if you want."

Even though this was a nice afor and all, but if I take THIS to court I will surely lose. So, I shook my head "No, it wasn't anything serious, I promise," this time I was able to smile more and her face seemed to relax more.

"Well," shhe said with a sigh "just be more carefull for now on," I nodded as a responce with the brightest smild I could give and she walked off. No one else seemed interested in me so I just let my back hit the door. I was sitting down, do you really think I would be standing after running that much?

I breathed and blew up a strand of hair, I had nothing enetaing now. Poo. I might have to buy aticket to get home, seeing that this train was heading for down town.

I put my hand to my money pocket on my side purse. You know, those satchel purses, most thought it was on, actually, just with more pockets. I was old and worn but was still sturdy like when I fist bought it. Only, when I went in to get my wallet, it wasn't there. I almost screamed butheld it in and pulled the purse into my lap.

Throw every pocket, wedging and hole made into that purse, I searched. But, it was all in vain because it was not there! I dropped in that school! Now they could find! It was only a matter time. Now I wish I could find that hole to die in.

I hung my head in shame, and the whole ride in that train was misserable. Looks like I will have to call for my mom to pick me up. I crossed that option out as quickly as it came, there's no way I'm going to have yet another thing my parents to hate me for!

Maybe I could call nii-san..... It might work, I could just lie and say I lost my wallet while walking home and got on the wrong train. I did this a lot and it was somewhat the truth. Yeah, that's my plain!

As soon as I was finished with my thinking, the doors opened and I went back of the head first out. Ouch! Maybe I shouldn't have leaned on it......

I sighed and stood up. All well, I have had worse days. Like that day I was locked in the school locker room with Spence Ricerson the american, who might I add was the worse kid in our class. As in, he was smelly, rude, hot blooded, and as big as a boulder. Just being in his presence makes you want to run for your life.

I trudged outside and called my nii-chan. Let's say, it wasn't the most pleasent experience.....