Chapter 1 ~ An Accident

Chapter 1 ~ An accident:

"Wait for me!" I called, letting my black hair jump up and down on my head as I tried hopping and putting on my shoes on at the same time. Result = I fell down the staircase.

My Onii-san started laughing at me "A cluts like always!" he exclaimed, clutching his stomach. Over his shoulder I could see my parent's disapproving scowls. I looked down at my feet that were tangled with each other and up in the air, with the staircase as support. Sadly, this made my skirt go down to where you could see my underwear that was all lacy.

Lacy underwear = Present from my perverted Onii-san. He caught the sight, blushed and looked down at his feet, trying to cover it up.

I sighed and turned around, only letting more view of the unwanted underwear worse, and undid my leg tangles. I used the staircase for support to help me up and fixed my skirt, I'm am NOT walking out with these, these, ugh! No way is anyone seeing these!

"Franz, go ahead to school, the keys are on the table," Father called from the living room. I sighed, geuss I'll have o hitch a ride with Haruhi again.

My Onii-san grabbed the keys from Father's hand and happily skipped to the door. I slide as quietly as possible to beside him and out the door before my parents lectured me on my bad balance once again.

~~~

"Oh, pretty please!" I whinnied getting down on my knees and bowing so low, my forehead hovered only a few inches above the pavement, so unsanitary.

"Hisoka, get off the ground, you are causing a scene." Haruhi said emotionless, time to pull out the roll-around-on-the-filthy-ground-till-she-is-annoyed-enough-to-finally-give-up-and-give-me-a-ride card. I need to think of a shorter name but until then, I'll just keep it this way.

I started my card and cryed over and over again while rolling on that filthy ground, yuck, total need of a bath after this!

Haruhi sighed and asked very annoyed "If I give you a ride will you stop that?"

I stopped immediately and perked up my head "For now!" I cheered. She sighed again and shook her very boyish looking head.

"I thought you're school didn't have school today," she said as I stood up. I brushed out EVERY speck of dirt, dust, other thing off me as possible.

"I wanted to visit yours today, besides, I have to find an interesting topic to write on when the year ends." I explained, grimacing from all that.. yuck!

She didn't make any reaction but insted turned around and speed walked to her car.

"Ah, hey, wait for m-!" I tired to run to her but tripped on my own feet, at least this time, my skirt didn't go up.

~~~

I had to sit in a separate room while Haruhi was in class, and I have one thing to say about it. BORING! It was so freaking boring I wanted to jump in front of a car just for some excitement!

At least they had cake and cookies for me and a plasma TV plus surround sound, so I guess I have no way to complain about that, only, all the channels were of business or news!

They more channels for entertainment.

I was so bored, I started drumming my knees while humming and the very occasional glances at the clock, didn't really help.

Time pasted very slowly for me, making me even more annoyed, and I guess I fell asleep because next thing I knew, Haruhi was beside me, waking me up.

I yawned and stretched "What time is it?" I asked she didn't answer but only went to the door and out to the hallway, I guess I won't be getting my answer any time soon. I sighed and ran after her.