Meeting Reid

Melanie

I'm just unpacking boxes and enjoying my day off from work cause I just moved to Greeneville to be closer to my job. This is definitely the best move I've ever made. I'm watching my Country Strong DVD while unpacking when there's a knock on my door. I get up off the floor and I walk to door. I open my door and I find I'm met by this tall handsome guy with long shoulder length hair. Handsome is an understatement he's actually very hot and sexy. I invite him in. I see him give a warm smile and watch him walk in. He breaks the silence.

Reid: I'm Reid Perry I live next door to you. I just wanna welcome you to town.
Melanie: nice to meet you Reid. I'm Melanie Rock. And thank you Reid. And ignore the mess I'm in the mist of unpacking.
Reid: what brings you to Greeneville. And its ignored.
Melanie: my job. I've worked there 2 yrs. and the 45 minute drive was taking its toll on me so I moved here.
Reid: that's quite a drive were'd you live before?
Melanie: Knoxville.
Reid: wow that's definitely a drive Melanie.
Melanie: yes big time. Reid you can sit down on the couch and relax while I unpack.
Reid: would you like some help?
Melanie: if you wanna help you can but if you don't wanna you don't have to. I don't expect you to help.
Reid: I want you help you.
Melanie: if you wanna help you can start unpacking boxes. And your too kinda Reid.
Reid: my pleasure Melanie. Hey question?
Melanie: ask
Reid: are you single? I ask this cause I li- never mind.
Melanie: *giggles* pretty boy I'm indeed single.
Reid: that's great.

Reid and I start unpacking boxes after boxes. He starts handing me my clothe. I look at him and laugh he flings a bra of mine that was packed away from him. By the time we finish my bras are everywhere in my room. I laugh. My eyes widen when I see what he's holding and I turn a deep crimson red. He laughs and hugs me.

Reid: you're so cute when your embarrassed.
Melanie: I'm glad.
Reid: *leaps on the bed*
Melanie: wow Reid *crawls over to Reid*
Reid: comfortable bed
Melanie: I'm glad it's comfortable
Reid: I wouldn't mind waking up next to you on this bed.
Melanie: I'm glad. I wouldn't mind ether.
Reid: wanna try that now.
Melanie: Reid what you saying?
Reid: we just unpacked boxes wanna rest for bit. You can use me as a pillow

I lay on Reid and slowly fall asleep.

Reid

I watch Melanie sleep. She's so adorable when she sleeping. I kiss the top of her head. I slowly fall asleep myself. 2 hrs later I wake when my phone beeps. I stir and see I got a text. I read it

Neil: Reid were are you please tell us you're safe.

I text my brother back

Reid: Neil I'm safe I'm helping my neighbor unpack. I'll meet up with you and sister later bro.

I set my phone on the nightstand and I move Melanie's hair outta her face. She's so gorgeous. I'll make her mine. I feel my stomach flop with every little thought of her. I look at her lips. They're so kissable I just wanna kiss her and kiss her until we can't breathe. I wing it and kiss her. She kisses back deeply. I wrap her in my arms. I don't care what anyone says about jumping in I want this girl in my arms. I pull away and she blinks awake.

Melanie: that was awesome Reid. You're a fantastic kisser.
Reid: so are you Melanie. Hey serious question
Melanie: ask
Reid: will you be my girlfriend
Melanie: jumping
Reid: I don't freaking care Melanie I loved napping with you I want more in the future. I want to wake with you in my arms. I wanna share nightly kisses with you. I love you. I want you to be the reason why I wanna come and not hang in the town were performing in. Will you be my girlfriend
Melanie: *kisses reid* yes yes I'll be your girlfriend.
Reid: *kisses Melanie hard* you just made me the happiest man alive.

I lay with my girlfriend in her bed taking dumb selfies. She sucks on my neck and I moan low in my throat. My eyes widen. I'm suppose to meet up with my brother and sister. I quickly kiss my girlfriend goodbye and leave to see Neil and Kimberly. My physically feel my heart break in 2 when I pull outta my drive and Melanie's house vanishes. You know how in a new relationship you just wanna be with person... well that's me with Melanie. I hold it together. When I get to my destination I text Melanie.

Reid: hey babes it me. I miss you already. Please keep that side of the bed warm for me cause I'm staying over. Idc what you say I wanna sleep with you tonight.

I breathe deep and walk inside. I'm greeted by my brother and sister. Neil snaps me outta my daze.

Neil: Reid bro what you thinking about.
Reid: my new neighbor Melanie. I went over to her place to welcome her to town.
Kimberly: and
Reid: what you getting at
Kimberly: you have lipstick on your neck and hickies everywhere. You know better then to jump into a relationship you hardly know her. You best not sleep with her. 
Reid: DAMN IT KIMBERLY YES WERE DATING!!! I WANNA BE HAPPY AND MELANIE MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!! I HAVENT HAD A GIRLFRIEND SENSE BETHANIE CHEATED ON ME 3 YRS AGO!!! THIS IS MY FREAKING LIFE!!! IF MELANIE AND I WANNA FUCK MELANIE AND I WILL FUCK!!! YOU CAN BUTT OUT OF MY LOVE LIFE!!! YOU DIDN'T TELL NEIL NOT TO SLEEP WITH LYNN!!!
Neil: I side with Reid on this. kP you can't control Reid he's 27 and an adult. And yes I've already slept with Lynn. Bro can I please see this Melanie chick.

I show Neil one of the selfies Melanie and I took.

Neil: Reid she's gorgeous. I'm happy for you brother man I really am. Wishing y'all many happy years.
Reid: thanks brotherman means a lot.

I see kP fuming. I hug Neil, jump in my defender and speed back to my girlfriends. I can't take kP thinking she can run my life. She knows Bethanie cheated on me when I was 24. I pull into my girlfriends. I hide my defender so kP won't be able to find me. I turn off my defender and run into my girlfriends. I climb on her and kiss her. We get so lost in our little session that it's already 2am. I pull my girlfriend up to her room. We climb in bed and we snuggle. My girl lays her head on my chest. I hold her close and fall asleep.