Cast

Melanie Rock: 26. Girlfriend to Reid Perry. No siblings. Shy new girl in Greeneville. Lives next to Reid.

Reid Perry: 27. Younger brother to Kimberly. Older brother to Neil. Bassist in The Band Perry. Songwriter. Boyfriend to Melanie. Lives in Greeneville. Lives next door to Melanie. Uncle of 2 chocolate lab puppies named Moose and Bear.

Side

Kimberly Perry: 32. Married. Wife to JP Arencibia. Lead singer for The Band Perry. Songwriter. Older sister to Reid and Neil. Meets Melanie later in story. Mom of 2 chocolate lab puppies named Moose and Bear.

Neil Perry: 25. Dating. Boyfriend of 2 yrs to Lynn Hopkins. Mandolin and singer in The Band Perry. Songwriter. Younger brother to Kimberly and Reid. Meets Melanie later when she's asleep on Reid. Uncle of 2 chocolate lab puppies named Moose and Bear.

Partners

JP Arencibia: 30. Husband to Kimberly Perry. Older brother in-law to Reid and Neil Perry. Professional baseball player. Plays on Phillies team. Dad of 2 chocolate lab puppies named Moose and Bear. Has no idea of Melanie until kP tells him about her.

Lynn Hopkins: 24. Girlfriend of 2 yrs to Neil Perry. No siblings but looks to boyfriends siblings as her brothers and sister. Travels with her boyfriend. "Sister" to Reid Perry, Kimberly Perry, and JP Arencibia. Doesn't know about Melanie until Reid brings her on the road. "Aunt" of the 2 chocolate lab puppies named Moose and Bear