Chapter 5

Waking up this morning was bad my brain never turned off, I had these dreams about Mr. Ramirez. Now don't get me wrong I loved the dreams. They were the hot and steaming kind. Today is going to be a little awkward because I kind of need to study his movements and behavior in class. To get my mind on the task at hand a cold shower was needed. After showering and changing I left to meet up with Gracie and Toby.

"Hey guys, what's up?" "Nothing" they both replied. So I look at Grace and ask "what did I miss yesterday at school?" That was all she need; she talked all the way to school. Tuning her out I looked at Toby for some reason he had this glow of pink around him. Which means love most of the time! That is weird because I never hear him talk about any girls he likes. Laughing to myself I never thought he would be gay but that would explain a lot. Like how he like to go shopping with Grace and I and how he wears nothing for last season as most girls call it. I guess I will have to ask when I get time without Grace.

Sitting in Science class I found it very hard to concentrate on learning how the brain works. The old bat of a teacher is going on about a messaging center in the brain. All the while I'm day dreaming about Mr. Green eyes, how fluid he speaks with that accent of his, and god those lips how kissable they where the other night. I need to get a hold of myself. What is going on with me I know that I have not had a lot of experience with boys. I have had a couple of date but they did not lead anywhere. It doesn't help when there aura is screaming sex the whole time.

The bell rings and off to tech. class. I sat there for an hour and a half listening to the teacher explain how security programs work. And how for the end of the year exam we will have to break down a security program he is building. I was tired of listening to him talk, so I started to think about a way to ask Toby about him being gay. I know that I don't want to ask him in front of Grace. At lunch I might get the chance.

Finally the bell rings I stop at my locker and drop everything off and walk to the cafeteria. I just grab a bag of chips and a soda. Heading over to the table my friends are at, I see Toby looking board listening to Grace ramble about something. When I reach the table I hear Mr. Ramirez come out of her mouth. I don't think I want to know what she was saying; I had already had my own ideals on that subject. So to save Toby I ask him about our Art class tomorrow. He starts talk about painting, and what types of style. Next thing I know Grace is tugging on my arm, I look up at her she has a huge smile on her face. "Let's go to gym now so we can get changed." "Ok I'll meet you there in a minute Grace", she walks away saying "ok" over her shoulder.

"Toby I have a question for you." "Yes, Athena what it is?" "You never talk about girls, you like shopping, and your into fashion. So are you gay?" He stares at me with a shocked face. "I guess you are trying to hide it, with that look on your face I was not supposed to know." He starts to stutter out his words, not make any since. "Toby I can't understand you please slow down. Ok now take a breath." He looks at me and nods his head. With a big smile on my face I say "cool." I get up "bye Toby" and head to the locker rooms to change.

I'm a little late getting into gym after changing. Looking around the door I notice that ever girl in the class is wearing very short shorts, and shirts the barely cover their breast. Even Grace was wearing them. Well I guess I can see if his aura changes with all the girls being half dressed. This makes things a little easier.

The door closes behind me and everyone turns and looks at me. Mr. Ramirez just smiles. "Well Ms. Knight nice of you to join us. Since you are late you can do 5 extra laps today. Now class start running, we are doing 10 laps." After 4 laps I figured he had enough time to check out all the girls running. I knew sex was in every other guys mind in the class. It looked like clear red balloons where around every guy. So I take my chance to look at him. Nothing is new about is aura at all. I continue to run my laps. He is still just standing there watching us run; I did see him look at me a couple of time. Our eyes only meet once. I almost lost my footing in that moment. His eyes were like an endless hole to fall into. I got the feeling that they could turn cold whenever it was needed.

Ever one else headed to the locker rooms to change back into their normal cloth and I was now doing my extra laps for being late to class. The whole class left after the bell and I still had 3 laps to go. Realizing that I was no longer run by myself I look over to see Mr. Ramirez running with me. I did not see him start running which made me wonder how fast he could run. So I asked him "How fast can you run Sir." He gives me a wink which sends my heart into over drive. Not good it was already beating to fast from running laps. I get control of my heart beat again and focus on what is in front of me. When I hear "Si sólo supieras" (if you only knew). God that sounded so sexy. I have to keep telling myself to control my own thoughts when I'm around him. I pretend that I did not understand him. Nothing else was said,and once finished with my laps I changed and went home.