chapter 2

I woke to my alarm like every other morning but it was raining so I changed and headed out to my car. I picked up Grace because Toby had his own car to take. First thing out of Graces mouth was "I can't wait to see the hot P.E. teacher." I just smile and told her the same here. We made it to school a little early I'm so use to waiting on Grace she is never ready when I get there but today that was different. We headed to our lockers to get what we need. I only had three classes today so I grabbed my science and tech book. On my way to home room to wait for 1st period I see Matt McGowan the most popular boy at Lake View High. Matt has tan skin with brown hair and hazel eyes, 6'2, and a defining muscular body. He looks good in everything he wears. He dates Barbie and any other girl he deems worthy.

Home room went by in a flash now I'm sitting here in math trying to make since of what the teacher is tell us but like always I never understand it in-till I'm at home working on it. Next thing I know the bell is going off for 2nd period. I walking to my tech class and I hear Barbie telling her friends that the P.E. teacher just can't get any sexier and what she would like to do to him. She continues to say that when he speaks it's like heaven so smooth and deep. I guess I'll see if what she says it true after lunch.

Tech class went by in a breeze and I'm walking to my locker to drop off my books in till after P.E, I go into the lunch room and get in line with the rest of the students. I got a hamburger and tea which is my favorite from the school cafeteria. I seen Grace and Toby sitting at a table I walk over to sit with them and chat. This was the only time in school when I could. I had only one class with Grace and that was P.E. and no classes with Toby in till Friday. Grace is talking about a date that she had Monday night, and how he was really nice and sweet. Hoping that they would be going out again, but knowing Grace it will be 2 dates and she will move on to another guy. She always telling me they're just not right for her, she is looking for mister right. Toby and I are just listing to her go on about the restaurant how it was nice and romantic with a candle light dinner, then a walk in the park. Then he dropped her off at home and gave her a small good night kiss on the check. I had to start tuning her out after that. Toby thank god changed the subject asking me how work was going and if my parents had been home. Then the bell rings and Grace is jumping out of her chair tugging on my arm to get to the locker rooms to change into our gym cloths.

We changed and head out into the gym sitting on the floor waiting for everyone else to finish up in the locker rooms. About 5 minutes later the whole class was sitting waiting on the gym teacher. When he came out of the office all of the girls mouths dropped to the floor. That include mine as well, I finally got my mouth off the floor and just stared at him I had seen him at the diner last night and his aura was still out of this world. I was right about the 3 colors that I remember but there where so many more. It would take me days to figure out what most of them mean. I still have to look up a lot of the colors to read them; I try to just figure out a person by talking with them not the aura around them. He is a teacher, it's not like I can walk up to him and ask to talk to him like friends that would not be right.

He takes a good look around at the entire class, then smiles. This was a dazzling white smile! Then he says, "Good after noon class my name is Nate Ramirez I'm as you can guess the new gym teacher. I hope we can have a fun year I know you all think that this class will be an easy A for most of you being in the 12th year. I have news for you I'm not that easy going with grade; you will have to try to get some type of grade in this class. So I have a question for the whole class. What would you like to do during this year?" Grace raised her hand and said volleyball. She has been on the volleyball team for the past 3 years. All but one guy in the class said weight lifting. The class lost all of the hand raising and started to yell out things like basketball and running.

Mr. Ramirez just smiled at the class and said "ok settle down I know what we will be do today. We will start with running and move on to something else ever week." With that said we lined up in the gym to start running, with him yelling 10 laps around the gym. After about 4 laps he starts to call one student at a time to get to know them a little better but also to learn everyone's name. I was so into my running I had just noticed Grace was running over to him. She had the largest smile on her face when she returned to finish her laps. I had just rounded my 7th lap when he called my name.

I ran over to him by the bleachers, he had that knowing smile on his face. "Yes Mr. Ramirez?" Before he said anything he made a check mark on his clipboard, then he looked down and ask "tell me a little about yourself and what would you like to get out of gym class this year?" I smile back "stay in shape and have fun. The only things that I'm willing to tell you about myself is I work at a diner but you already knew that, and I'm an only child. With that said I gave a smirk and ran back to finish my laps.

The bell rang and we all head back to the locker room to change back into are normal cloths. Grace and every other girl in the locker room were just gushing over his body. I laugh when I heard Grace say it was a body made by god. Like it was god's gift to women! I was laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes. Grace turned around and looked at me like I was crazy she even had her eyebrow raised. Another girl asked out loud if he had a 6 or 8 packs and wondering how strong he was. I finish changing and head out of the locker room to go home, when Grace stopped me " can you hang around in till volleyball practice is over I need a ride home? I all ready asked Toby but he said that he has something he had to do." "Yeah Grace that isn't a problem I will go to the library and finish up my homework, but please remember that I have to work tonight at 6!" She smile and left for practice and I headed for the library. When I got to the library I sat at a table in the back to make sure no one disturbed me. I pulled out my anatomy book for science and start to answer the question about the human body. It was very simple just your basic body parts and areas it belongs to. I had about 5 more questions to go when I felt like someone was staring at me. When I turned around I notice Mr. Ramirez. He had a very troubled look on his face.

I turned back around and took out a piece of paper so I could write down the other colors in is aura. There was murky pink, yellow, black, a bright lemon yellow color, and a red. It took a couple of looks to get the color and write them down. He saw me looking back for the 3rd time. Those green eyes looked back at me. We stared at each other for what felt like hours but in truth it was only a few moments at the most. Putting my stuff up quickly just for incase he came over to the table. As I looked up from my bag there he was standing by the table. He looked at me like he was trying to figure me out. "Mr. Ramirez?" He smile "Ms. Knight may I sit and speak to you for a few minutes?" All I could think about was when he spoke it sounded like he had a Spanish accent, I smiled "yes". When he sat down I asked "what would you like to speak to me about sir?" He frowned at me I guess he does not like to be called sir!

"Ms. Knight I was wondering if you could tell me a little bit more about yourself." I looked at him thinking about what I should say, he is giving be a look that says I know something about you is different I just can't place what it is. I swallow before answering "well if you must know I'm 18 years old and I have lived all my life here in this small but beautiful town Dahlonega." He nods his head. "Mr. Ramirez tell me about yourself!" Smiling "well if you must know I'm 25 and live alone." Great a vague answer the same as I was giving him. I go to get up to meet Grace because it is now 4 o'clock and I need to get ready for work. He takes a hold of my hand "can we talk again?" The first thing that comes to my head is it would be inappropriate, but what came out of my mouth was "yes I would like that." I smiled "good bye Mr. Ramirez" I said as I left to meet up with Grace.