Chapter 6

The Unexpected Way Around

Chapter 6

Jarreus' P.O.V.

I woke up beside her, she was on my chest and her hands hugging me tight. I broke my promise again, she was smiling while hugging me. Seeing her like this makes me happy, makes me want to regret that I want to regret something great. 

I removed her arm on my chest and dressed myself. I went downstairs to cook something for the both of us. I hope her mom won't get mad at me, I know her dad is furious with me now, I knew it from the start. I knew everything that's going to happen, I just kept it on my own, for my own selfishness, for my own sake.

Am I crazy if I want her all to myself? Am I stupid if I'm still holding onto her, even if I know she will have to let me go one day? Selfish right? But, that's love, one must be stupid for the other one, I'm not letting her go no matter what it takes, even if I have to beg, I won't give her up. Even if I end up killing someone.

I heard a hum coming from my room, she's awake. I heard footsteps from the stairs. She ties her hair into a messy bun, but still, she looks exquisite as ever. She was smiling while descending into the stairs and I smiled back at her. She really looks good with my shirt, she looks gorgeous in everything she wears.

"Hey there handsome" She sid while hugging me from the back. 

"Cooking for your-" I touched her tummy, she giggled nd said "I feel like we're married or something, then I'm pregnant" she smiled as she kissed the tip of my nose.

"Don't worry, one day, this will all be a déjà vu" I leaned and placed my forehead to hers and planted a kiss on her lips. She smiled as she went to the dining table. I continued cooking this filipino dish that my grandmother cooked. Adowbo, I think? I don't know, it really taste good.

"Here it is" We ate for awhile then she saw the wall clock and she said "Crap! We're not yet married and I slept here, and I didn't text Ice and--" I kissed her to shut her mouth and I said "I'm sure your mom knows where you are right now" she was going to say 'but' then I kissed her again.

"School" she said as if she was going to explode. I placed my hand on my forehead as I shook my head side to side.

"Come on, let's go" I pushed her to the bathroom and she washed herself there, I went downstairs to was myself. She was all dressed up when I went up, wearing my shirt and her shorts and maybe my boxers, I changed in front of her, what's the point of changing somewhere else if she already saw everything?

When we went to the school, I saw her sister with her body guards.

************************************************************************************************************

Short update. This was a dare. How fast I can type and how fast I can think within 18 minutes, 18 is my favorite #. So, yeah. Baffle right?

-Rain :D