Prologue

Copyright © 2013. Any Fabrication or Duplication of this material in means of web or paper such as being transmitted in any form or by any means electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, or any types, without the written permission of the author is an act of plagiarism and it may lead to imprisonment. Names and Situations may be pure coincidence. Thank you for the cooperation.

THE EVENTS IN THIS E-BOOK ARE PRODUCED BY THE AUTHOR’S WILD IMAGINATION. THE LANGUAGE BEING USED BY THE AUTHOR IS NOT HER “MOTHER TONGUE” LANGUAGE. THE AUTHOR IS EXPRESSING HERSELF THROUGH WRITING STORIES THAT SHE WANTS TO READ, BUT HASN’T BEEN WRITTEN YET.

The Unexpected Way Around

Prolouge

Saphire Lexi Caprice, or simply called Fire. She is Straightforward, Mettlesome and Fierce. She knows how to stand up for herself. She is better than anybody else. She doesn't give a damn on what other people would say about her but when it comes to her twin sister she will make you life a living hell and She is love by everyone, unlike her sister...

Saphice Rexi Caprice or mostly called Ice. She is Unobstructive, Gentle and Demure. She is always compared to her sister. She is always insecure to her sister. She wants to be loved like her sister but she is too devious to stand up for herself, unlike her sister...

The both of them are so alike, they look the same, agrees on same things, they have the same fashion senses, they do everything together, they have the same taste and they like the same things. The only diferrence between them is their birthmark and their personality.

But, What if things will go upside down and it will cross their path? What will they do to solve it? Will they be selfish or will they sacrifice? Or will things go unexpected?

This is a story about sisters actually twin sisters who will face challenges in life that will test themselves, their friendship, sisterhood, love for each other and their trust on each other.