Chapter Four

Jeremy

I looked at the clock on my bedside table, 7:30. I rolled out of bed and padded downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see a guy with brown hair having his back to me.

“Sean,” he turned around, smiling.

“Little J,” he smiled.

“You had sex with Elise,” I stated.

“Yeah she was pretty good, she was my first,” he said triumphantly.

“You had sex with an 11 year old girl,” I said, disgusted.

“Yeah and, I was 14 not much of a difference,” I shook my head.

“Where are you going?” he asked me as I left the kitchen.

“To get ready for school,” I said in a ‘dur’ tone.

An hour later I arrived at school wearing a button up white shirt, with the sleaved rolled to my elbows along with some dark jeans. Where’s Elise? I thought to myself. And just my luck she walked up the corridor.

“Elise babe, couldn’t stay away?” I asked with a smirk. But instead of melting she just rolled her blue eyes and tossed her hair over her shoulder.

“Are you dating Noel?” I asked as she walked past, I mentally slapped myself.

“Me? Noel? Dating? No those words don’t seem to flow, do they?” she asked sweetly, laughing at the first part.

“I guess not,” I said I walked up beside her, she kept walking. I grabbed her arm, to stop her.

“How about Jeremy, Elise and dating? They flow, right?” I asked, mentally praising my geniusness. Elise started laughing, she patted me on the shoulder.

“Nice try, not bad I must say,” she giggled. It was worth a try.

“Yeah I try,” I said jokingly, trying to cover up my wounded ego. She laughed and shook her head.

“Well, I’ve gotta go to class,” she said a kissed me on the cheek before walking away.

Elise

*Earlier Today*

“Noel,” I whispered in Noel’s ear, we were sitting next to each other on the bus to rowing.

“Mm?”

“Come to the bathrooms with me,” the bus pulled up at the river, and I grabbed Noel’s hand and took him to the bathrooms. I pulled him into the boy bathrooms and locked the doors. I strutted up to him and ran my hands up his side and over his chest. I got down on my knees, my hands trailing down his chest until they reached his pants. I hooked my finger under the front of them and undid the button. I smirked at his excitement. This is when the real fun begins, I thought, smirking. I began pulling down his pants, then his boxer. I looked up at him, his eyes filled with lust. Then I elbowed him in his family jewels and bolted away, leaving him groaning on the ground.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful and I only got 2 points for doing that, so I wasn’t too happy. But I’ve started wrapping poor little J around my finger. But, this is where it gets tricking, and his points are high. If I don’t get him I won’t win the game and that would be extremely crappy. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair; I have to plan this out, step by step.

Jeremy Lopez, you’re about to be played.

Reagan

“Hey Reagan,” someone said, I glanced up from my shoelaces to see a guy with brown hair and eyes.

“Hi,” I mumbled, sticking my tongue out in concentration.

“What are you doing,” Mr Annoying asked.

“Well it’s blatantly obvious that I’m trying to tie my shoe laces,” I said in a ‘dur’ tone. He began laughing and crouched down next to me.

“Would you like a hand?” he asked, still chuckling, meanie.

“Nah I’m alright, I have two,” I said holding them up in example. He started laughing harder.

“Sorry but do I even know you?” I asked the guy, currently at the point of rolling on the floor. He stopped rofl-ing and looked up.

“Um yeah,”

“What’s your name, I’m Reagan,” I said holding out my hand.

“Jeremy Lopez,” he replied shaking my hand and giving me a look saying ‘Oh my god is this sexy as hell chick even sane, I need a donut’.

“Oh em jee! You’re Sean Lopez’ brother, Ah I have to tell Elise that you’re here,” I screamed.

“She already knows, and she introduced us yesterday,” he said.

“Oh,” I whispered.

“Well I’m Reagan,”

“I know,” he said like I’m stupid, but smiled anyway.

“Oh god, your psychic, I always knew this day would come, j-just tell my m-mummy I love her,” I sobbed. Noel came over to me.

“Oh shit Jeremy what did you do?” he asked Jeremy whilst hugging me.

“I’m going to die, my time here is drawing to an end,” I said distantly. They both cocked an eyebrow.

 “Rea, it’s ok,” Noel soothed.

“Tell Ava that I think she’s really hot,” I sobbed.

“Will do, but Reagan you’re not going to die,”

“And that I would totally do her,” the both laughed again.

“Reagan, you are not going to die,” Noel said slowly, like talking to a child… I wouldn’t mind being 7 and 1 eighth again.

“Really?” I asked looking up.

“No,” Jeremy said, making his contribution.

“Oh well that’s good, how’s you balls Noel?” I asked with a sly grin. A scowl spread across his face and Jeremy frowned at me.

“I should let you discuss last night’s events in private,”

“Oh no, no! We didn’t I was talking about when Elise elbowed him in the balls,” a pained expression crossed both guys face.

“Oh man I’m so sorry,” Jeremy said patting Noels shoulder.

My phone started ringing, with my ringtone crusaders. I stood there dramatically for a while before answering.

“Hello, you’ve reached Reagan’s Sex Line how can I help you?” I said formally.

“Reagan,” mother scolded.

“Oh hey mum,” I chirped. She sighed loudly, mumbling something about ‘how could she breed such a child’. Jeremy started laughing, he seemed to find everything funny, Noel’s use to it though.

“You forgot your lunch,”

“Oh woopsies, don’t worry mummy. There’s a new boy, I’ll just eat him,” I said confidently. Jeremy’s face paled.

“Ok, love you. Bye,” she said then hung up.

“Well now that that’s sorted,” I said to no one in particular. The bell for class rung.

“Bleh, kill me,” I moaned as I crawl to class.

“Rea, get off the ground,” someone said. I looked up and see a pretty girl with sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, tanned skin and the same height as Ava. I stood up and envelope her in a hug.

“You’re back,” I screamed

“Yup,” she chimed.

Looks like Elle’s back, looks like Elise’s got some competition.