Chapter One

“Elise, what are you planning now?” my best friend Megan asked me.

“Oh wait and see, you’ll love this one,” I said winking and walking away. Games are fun until someone gets hurt, then they’re fucking hilarious. I thought to myself. The bell rang sounding that lunch was over; I hastily made my way over to my class room. My classmates and I all stood in two lines waiting for our teacher to arrive. When she finally arrived we all went inside the classroom, the desks were in rows and I sat, like I usually did, at the back row.

“Can I sit here?” a deep voice asked me. I turned my head to the left, which made my brown hair that was tied up in a ponytail, flick over my shoulder. The voice belonged to a guy with brown hair and matching eyes.

“Can you? Or would you rather stand?” I asked, looking back down to my text books. I heard shuffling beside me and out of the corner of my eye I saw him sit down.

“Hey, I’m Jeremy,” he said.

“Hi, Elise,” I said, still not meeting his eyes.Megan came and stood behind Jeremy, since he took her seat.

“Hey dude, you’re sitting next to my best friend, unless you want your ass kicked, you should move. I want to sit next to her,” Megan said. I laughed at her, she always amuses me. But what amused me the most is the guys response.

“Well babe, I want to talk to her too,” then he looked like he was in deep though, he raised a finger.

“Ah I know! How about we both talk to her?” he suggested.

“I can’t if I’m all the way over there,” she said dramatically, gesturing to the seat next to Jeremy.

“Ok, new plan…how about you sit on my lap and we’re all good,” he said winking. I started laughing at them but stopped once I saw the death glare that Megan was giving me. Megan is about ten centimetres taller than me, she has dark brown hair and beautiful green eyes, she has tanned skin and very out there. She doesn’t care what people think of her, or what she does. I have long straight brown hair and blue eyes, that if I say so myself are very easy to get lost in, my skin in creamy and flawless like Megan’s. But unlike her I play the boy game very seriously.

It was the start of a new year at Fitzroy College and the game was still on. I had won the game for the last 5 years and I was planning on making it 6, which meant I would have won every year that I’ve been at Fitzies. Megan heaved a heavy sigh and sat on Jeremy’s lap, which surprised the hell out of him. Megan can seem rather innocent, with her naive and hard to get act. She leaned in close to me, in hopes of Jeremy not hearing.

“So what are your plans and who with?” she asked.

“Noel and wait and see, it will be a rowing training,” Jeremy looked over to us.

“You girls do rowing? I thought only losers or sporty people did it,” he said. Both Megan and I burst out laughing. The girl in front of us turned around.

“Elise, Megan! Hey, what are you guys laughing about,” a girl with pretty brown curly hair asked us, Georgina.

“Oh we’re talking to the newbie and he said he though rowing was for losers,” Georgina burst out laughing. Jeremy looked around, uncomfortable.

“Only the popular people do rowing Jeremy,” I said still laughing at him.

“Megan, Georgina and I do it, oh and Elle use to,” I said. Jeremy looked at me confused.

“Oh I was told there was seven of you guys,”

“If you mean, the girls that basically lead the school, yes there is. Well there was, Ella left,” Georgina said.

“Don’t the other three do rowing, why aren’t they here?”

“We don’t have every class together,” Megan said, in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Who are the others?” Jeremy asked.

“Why do you want to know, How do you even know there was seven main girls?” I asked.

“My brother told me about you guys, he said “Jeremy my boy, you’re in for a treat. There are seven extremely hot girls at Fitzies that are willing, more than willing, to be fucked. Elise, Megan, Elle, Georgina, Reagan, Ava and Tamara”, so yeah I thought I’d find out who these girls are,” I nodded, stifling a laugh at his horrible impression at his brother’s voice.

“Well this is Georgina and Megan. Ava, Tamara and Reagan aren’t in this class and Elle left the school, though your comment’s not entirely true,” I said.

“What isn’t,”

“Not everyone wants to be ‘fucked’, for example me,” Said Georgina. Georgina’s never played ‘The Boy Game’ and has never wanted to. It’s not her thing, she’s just as popular as the rest of the girls in the group, but boys know not to go there. Or the other six of us will emotionally kick their asses as well as physically. It has happened before.

“Oh ok,” he said smiling, we fell into silence.

“Who’s your brother?” Megan, Georgina and I all asked at the same time. We laughed at each other but go silent at Jeremy’s response.

“Sean, Sean Lopez,” he said casually. All three of us, again in synchronization, gasped.

“Sean Lopez?” Georgina asked.

“You mean ‘the’ Sean Lopez?” Megan asked. Some other girl next to Georgina turned around.

“Hey G who are you talking to, ohmyeffin’gollygoshyourSeanLopez’sbrother!” she screamed.

“I thought you looked familiar,” I said to Jeremy quietly. Sean Lopez was the guy who got me to win my first round of ‘The Boy Game’. It was in year seven and Sean was in year 9, he said that if I gave him a blow job I’d win and I’d get heaps of friends. So I went from the girl who had no friends to the girl with a limitless amount of friends. Though Sean turned me into something I never wanted to be, he showed me how rich, spoiled and slutty girls live and he soon made me the leader of these girls. Every term Sean and I took it further, by the end of the year I had lost my virginity and any respect I previously had. But I gained so much more. I gained the title of the youngest winner of ‘The Boy Game’, ‘Queen of the Middle school’, ‘Sluttiest girl in Fitzies’ and many more. After year seven I never talked to Sean and avoided him as much as possible and he gloated about how he nailed a twelve year old. I sighed and the girls were looking around awkwardly, they all knew the story about Sean, quite obviously Jeremy didn’t.

“Yeah do you know him,” he asked.

“Yeah who doesn’t? He got Elise into the game,” the girl who I forgot her name said. Jeremy gave her a confused look Georgina and Megan gave her a death glare. The Boys can’t know about the game, it ruins the fun… and surprise.

“Oh I mean, you know the popular group, where all the fun is,” she said shrugging.

“Oh how did he do this?” Jeremy asked, now amused. Gullible fool, I smirked.

“How are you related to Sean and going to Fitzies and not know anything about the ‘it’ girl and everything else,” the girl said.

“Hey sorry to interrupt, but what is your name?” I asked, butting in. For a split second I saw hurt run across her eyes, oh well she was basically telling the new boy how I got slutty.

“Belle, anyway when we were in years seven Sean had sex with good ol’ Elise here, and they did many other things. She basically went from the very bottom to number 1,” Belle said cheerily.

“You had sex with my brother?” Jeremy asked turning to me, a mixture of disgust and amusement was on his face.

“Yeah, I regret it; I didn’t like him like that and I did it anyway. I was young, I was 11,”

“I thought you were 12,” Belle said.

“No Bella, I’m born in November and we did it in October, therefore still 11,” I snap, she frowned when I said her name. The teacher called the class to begin and Megan got sent to another seat. I was sitting next to the guy whose brother stole my virginity. Awkward or what?