Darren Criss Imagines #2

Hi (:  

so this is number 2 sorry its a bit late. I met Moorhouse and  Cassie Henderson. If you dont know who they are check them out on YouTube they are amazing!!!!

Anyway the new chapter!!! (;

---------------------------------------

Imagine Darren doing a livestream when you walk in, his face lighting up seeing you, and pulling you onto his lap.

 Imagine Darren soothingly rubbing his thumb across your knuckles while you watch a movie together.

Imagine cooking dinner when a sleepy Darren comes wandering on curls everywhere, rubbing his eyes, slowly making his way to you.

 Imagine finding Darren in the middle of the night, holding your week old son in hospital arms, softly singing him back to sleep.

 Imagine complaining your hungry at night and Darren going into the kitchen and coming back with pb&j's and a proud look on his face.

 Imagine taking a picture with Darren at Disney land in front of Cinderella's castle when suddenly he gets down on one knee.

Imagine Darren taking your laptop of your lap and pulling you into him, cuddling you tightly to his chest.

 Imagine your 4 year old son climbing onto Darrens back, making your husband laugh and swinging him around front to hug him tightly.

 Imagine Darren laughing gently against your lips, still feeling his smile as he kisses you again.

Imagine walking on the beach with Darren, your arm warped around his naked back and torso, and his arm wrapped around your bare shoulders.

 Imagine slow dancing with Darren his hands spread on your back, your nose in the crock of his neck, breathing in his cologne.

 Imagine Darren handing you a little box on your birthday with a key to his apartment and a note that has a single heart and a ?

 Imagine seeing Darren being approached by a little girl, smiling as he kneels down and takes to her and gives her a cute high-five.

 Imagine Darren laying on his back on the floor balancing you on his feet and your hands tangled as he holds you above him.

Imagine Darren twirling you on your wedding day, and bringing you back in kissing your forehead and letting your cheek rest on his shoulder.

Imagine Falling face first onto your bed when all of a sudden you feel your shirt being pulled up and strong hands massaging the knots out.

magine Darren carding his fingers slowly through you hair as you rest your head on his thigh, smiling softly up at him<3

Imagine Coming home to see your husband lying back on the couch, sound asleep with your 3 month old daughter sleeping on his chest.

Imagine Darren getting chocolate fondue all over his lips from a glee party, grinning at you before pulling you into a heated kiss ;)

Imagine Darren nuzzling his cold nose in the crook of your neck making you shriek & giggle, him catching you around the waist & kissing you.

________________________________________________________________________

Thats all for this chapter(: Please Vote, Comment and keep reading