A Short Horror

I would like to dedicate this story, though it's not done yet to infinitereality, you go girl.

Part 1

On a regular day, or so it seemed, a little 11 year old girl named Helena walked alone through the woods, a shortcut to school known to her for she had created it in her mind, though she kept to herself, she had a creative, devious, evil little mind.

Helena lost in thought as usual stumbled upon something, a vision she had never seen before. She ran as far as she could, faster and faster until she could run no further. When she stopped she was somewhere unknown to humankind, a place that existed only in Helena's mind.

"Helena, lost in thought again?" Helena turned to a very familiar voice, her only friend, and family, Susan.

"Susan don't scare me like that!" screamed Helena.

"Sorry!" snapped Susan jokingly. "And what are we doing in the woods? Why did you run away so suddenly?"

"Oh no reason." lied Helena. "Just an adrenaline rush I guess." Helena was right, for she was cursed upon ADHD, Turrets, and she had Dyslexia.

"Well are you coming?" asked Susan.

"Yeah, let's go."

Part 2.

Helena was alone in her tiny shelter she had made in the cemetery. It was her favorite place to be. The shelter she made was right next to two plots. Her parent's. The reason she wanted to be there was because she did something terrible to them, murder. She had brutally stabbed her parents in their sleep with a knife. She had finally found out why she did it though. She was possessed by a 14 year old girl who had killed herself over the loss of her mother. Helena knew she had to get out of that house before someone else got hurt. To this day she just sits in the cemetery right next to the knife she used that one tragic day. She still goes to school, but she has never told anyone about her fateful past, not even her best friend Susan. Never. The End.