Shortest concert have ever attended!

Driving long distances was the thing I hated most when it came to visit my friends. This time though I was heading towards a concert to meet another one of my friends from wattpad. It was a Maroon 5 concert, we both were head over heels in love with them! I had all their albums and been a fan of them for like awhile now, unlike most of my friends who just recently got into them. Like serious it's Adam freaking Levine, I am a guy but even to me he was smexy! Sure he was a womanizer but ahhhh he's sexy <3~

The concert was being held in Chicago, in the First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre. Thank god I bought these tickets earlier in the month, it had sold out within days. I already paid a fortune on tickets but I knew it was going to be worth it, especially with the surprise I had in store for my friend.

By the time I arrived in the parking lot hours later, the concert was already about to begin on five minutes. Stupid annoying cousin making mental a detour to drop him off a work today, I would had been here earlier. After the incident with Madison back at the fair awhile ago, I decided it was wise to let my friend know that I had just arrive and was entering the Amphitheatre now. I told her too look for a skinny guy wearing an "overexposed" maroon 5 album shirt and dark black jeans. As I entered the Amphitheatre, I dug in my pockets to make sure o still had the secret gift with me and my wallet just in case I felt like buying some food or something on my way back home.

"You're late Cass" a voice came from my left side sounding mildly annoyed. No need to guess who it was though, obvious she was the only person here who would be looking for me. I honestly never asked for her name so I just defrayed to her as Jane, part from her username and it was part of the title on one of there albums.

"Oh hey I'm sorry" I said rubbing the back of my head as I turned to face her, "it's a long drive from Ohio to chicago. Plus the traffic was horrendous!"

"Well atleast they haven't started yet, I would've murdered you if I missed one second. Now let's get going, the show is about to start. Where are you sitting?" she said as she turned around and started heading back to her seat.

"Oh I'm not staying, I came to give you my seat!" I yelled after her.

"What?!?" she said spinning her head around at me.

"Yeah it's third row from center stage, I even got you a backstage tour after the concert and a ticket to the after party in their hotel room."

"Not uh, there's no way you drove all the way from Ohio just to give me all of that!" she said as she rushed back over towards me. I gave her a big smile and pulled out the contents of my pockets and handed them all to her, well besides my wallet.

"Yep I did just for you" I said winking at her as the crowd from inside the stadium began o rape with cheers and life. "The concertos starting! Better get going" I said as I pushed her towards the entrance to the seats.

"Thanks cass, this was really awesome of you! I won't forget about this!" she said as she ran off towards her seat. I waved goodbye even though she wouldn't see it. I walked back in the parking lot feeling very satisfied with myself..

-------------------------------------

Ok I'm sorry this was soo short, I was going to base it when I went to the maroon five concert in Cleveland but decided to give my tickets to one of my friend. Sorry ^^