Rated R Continued .... :)))))))

RECAP

________________________

Ray . you sure you ready ?

E.  yes .

...... ( Emani's P.O.V )

After I said yes , ray went on the side of his bed and got a condom . he put it on and entered me slowly it hurted like hell . I tired moving back but he pulled me forward and went deeper , pain slowly turned into pleasure and I let out a soft moan I guess he liked it because he began to go faster and deeper until I could feel him in my stomach . I began moaning his name over and over and scratching his back . I soon flipped him over and I was on top .

E. im in control now baby .

Ray . (moans) uhhh shit .

........( Ray P.O.V)

emani flipped me over and said she was in control she began grinding and jumping up and down on the D , (LMAOO) I flipped her to the side and started hitting it like that she began screaming in pleasure I felt her muscles tighten up but I wasn't finish yet , I flipped her to where she was on her knees and pulled her hair while I slowly went in and out .

E. don't tease me !

Ray. laughs* ok ok

I began going faster until I felt her warm juices then 30 min after I came . I flopped down on the side of her and she put her head on my chest and looked into my eyes .

E. I love you Rayan De"quan Lopez

Ray . I love you  more Emani Lazard .

she softly kissed my lips and I urged for more I deepened the kiss and put my tongue in her mouth our tongues moving in harmony made me want her so bad I slid my hand under the covers and began to play with her cl-t

E. stops* don't start nothing you cant finish .

Ray . laughs* you don't know the half of what I can do .

E. well ima just have to find out some other time cause im swore dab .

Ray . smirks* ik .

she hit me with a pillow and it became a pillow fight after about 10 mins of throwing pillows at each other we both fell back on the bed .

E. im so grateful you came into my life Rayan .

Ray. im even more grateful to be in it .

E. I love you .

Ray. dido .

E. frowns*

Ray. im just kidding baby I love you to the moon and back .

E. smiles* yawns* im sleepy

Ray. well come on lets go to sleep .

they lay down and fall asleep .

A/n for my bestfriend only cause I love ya . and sorry I haven't updated you guys read my story but never say nothing so idk if it be good or not . but I might cut the story short idk . but show me love . and this is MEA not Emani im on her account cause minds deleted so this story belongs to muahh ! but anywhore this chap was about Ray & Emani next one will be about Prince and Mea .

P.S I will not update tomorrow AATW TOURRR BABBBBBYYY ! :))))) :0

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee