First date or A Diaster Date ?

A/n . sorry for the Prod and Roc Fans they wont be in this story much so just a warning .

........( Mea"s P.O.V )

i rush out of the Music Room to go find my bestfriend and tell her that Prince just asked me out .

M. bestfriend ?

E. yea

M . i have something to tell you !

E. i have something to tell you to !

M. well you first !

E. Ray asked me out !!

M omg thats great ! , cause Prince asked me out to !

E. yayyyyy ! double dating lol !

M . lmao suree ! he wants to go somewhere tomorrow he is gonna text me the dets.

E. so is ray so thats awesome .

........( Ray's P.O.V )

i see Mea come from around the corner , so im guessing Prince is next i go run and find him to let em know that i asked Emani out .

Ray . aye bro guess what ?

Prince . what ?

Ray . i asked Emani out ?

Prince. aww man im sorry if she turned you down there's other fish in the sea

Ray. very funny afro puff , but she said yes !

Prince . aye thats great bro . i asked Mea out to and she said yes ima take her out tomorrow .

Ray. aye me to . we should go to the same place.

Prince. we should go to Landry's

Ray yea that would be cool .

*next day*

Prince and Mea's convo

Unknown # . hey Mea its Prince .

Beautiful :) . hey Prince .

MY Prince . Me and Ray are gonna take you and Emani to Landry's thats Coo ?

Beautiful :) . of course !

MY Prince . ok be ready around 8 or 8:30

Beautiful :) . ok

*convo ends*

M. Emani !!!

E. *screams from upstairs * yesss !

M. Prince said..... GCO

E. i know Ray already told me their taking us to Landry's !

M. well then *runs upstairs to get ready*

....... ( Mea's P.O.V )

i run upstairs to get ready i get in the shower and i get out and go to the closet to pick out my out fit

i put on :

a strapless fitted black dress with some red heels and a red purse and i curled my hair . i looked in the mirror one last time . " this date is gonna be perfect"

.....( Emani's P.O.V )

i get in the shower after Mea and get out and put on my outfit . which is a purple high low dress with some black heels and a black purse and wear my hair straight ... i took at look at my self . " this is gonna be a perfect date "

*other side of town *

.......( Ray's P.O.V )

i hop up and get in the shower and i put on a purple shirt that says 2wice some black pants and some purple and black adiads . " man this date gone be perfect"

..........( Prince P.O.V )

i go get in the shower and put on a misfit black and white shirt with some all white pants and some black and white adiads .. " man tonights gone be perfect"

*skips to at Landry's *

M. wow this place is really nice thankyou guys for taking us here.

E. yes really this is great.

Prince. anything for you Mea .

Ray . yea anything for you Emani

...... ( Prince P.O.V )

i see a girl that looks so familar then she turns around and my hearts drops its her and she is coming towards us . "this is gonna be a diaster "

Unknown girl . hey princeton baby long time no see , you thought you could get rid of me that easy oh no sir .

Prince . ummmm..

M. who tf is this

E. umm oh shit.

Ray . Damn ...

......(Mea's P.O.V )

we were all just having a great time till this ugly bitch with pink hair walked up to us talking about hey prince baby who tf is this ! " this is a diaster !"

..........( Emani P.O.V )

who the hell is this girl i can see in Mea's face she is angry as hell i just know she is gonna go off and there's no stoping her when she does that ...." this is gonna be a diaster !"

.......... ( Ray's P.O.V )

oh no she's back it cant be her Prince got rid of her they brokeup she back ........ and if she's back then that meanss the other one is back to and here she comess ... oh shit man "this is gonna be a diaster !"

ohhhh shit who is this mysterios girl and her friend ? and what will happen next ?