Spoiled

Justin's POV

Right now I'm trying to take a nap after a long day. I'm half asleep when I feel the bed sink and rise beside me multiple times. I wake up but my eyes stay closed and it continues. What the fuck is that??

"Wake Up! Wake Up! Wake Up!" I hear as the jumping continues. My eyes avert and I see Ashley jumping on the bed as she chants.

It stops momentarily and her face comes down to mine. She's pouting and her eyebrows are furrowed together.

"Babe?" She questions and I sigh stretching a little.

"Yes?" The smile on her face returns and she wraps her arms around me.

"Are you coming to cuddle with me while I watch Empire?" She asks and I roll my eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I love Empire but there are no new episodes so we've watched the re-runs over and over.

"No, babe. I'm sleepy. I think I'm going to go to bed." As I go to close my eyes, I hear a tiny sniffle. Sighing, I open my eyes again.

"But Justinnn!!" She whines a little and crosses her arms, frowning. I usually never say no to her. After a few seconds, I give in.

"Fine, I'll come and watch it with you." I say sitting up. The frowning stops and she smiles before kissing me and standing.

"Thanks baby. Make sure to get the popcorn and candy." She says before running off.

To where, I don't know. I sigh and get up, slipping on some sweats and going downstairs where I see her sitting on the couch, choosing an episode.

Smiling slightly, I kiss her forehead as I walk by and into the kitchen.

If I'm being 100% honest, baby girl is spoiled but I wouldn't have it any other way.
~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV

Jay and I are walking in the mall hand in hand and he's holding my bags since we're shopping. I lick on my ice cream cone and watch as Justin eats his sour patch kids. I look at him and squeeze his hand a little.

"Can I have one?" I ask signalling at the huge bag. He hesitates and I raise an eyebrow.

"Sure baby. Just a few though." He takes my ice cream and hands me the bag, while I nod. I take a handful, and eat them.

"Thanks babe." I say giving him the bag-not before taking another handful- and kissing his cheek.

We pass Pink/Victoria's Secret and I smile.

"Babe, let's go in here." I say to him and he sighs, not looking up from his phone.

"Don't we have enough things?" I look over at the 10 huge bags and shake my head.

"No, and I want you to help me pick some stuff from here." I say and take his phone, placing it in my pocket.

He looks up and his eyes brighten, which makes him look like a kid at a candy store.

"What are we standing out here for? Let's go get you this whole store." He says pulling me this time and I laugh, rolling my eyes.

After 30 minutes, we have multiple things and Justin pulls me to the register.

"Eager Beaver, aren't we Bieber?" I say laughing as we wait in line, soon making it to the front.

"$560.55 is your total." The girl says as she calls someone to help pack up the stuff. I go to take out my card but Jay beats me to it, paying in cash.

"Thanks babe." I say kissing his cheek, smiling. The girls coo a little and that makes us both blush.

~~~~~

When we get home, and settle down I start trying on all my stuff, with Justin as the judge. We finish up with most of the bags until I get to the Victoria Secret bag. I slowly pick it up, and Justin smirks.

"Go ahead. Try them on for big daddy." He says getting comfortable on the bed while sipping on his water. Laughing, I go inside my closet and close the door.

I put on the first set (Exclude shoes)

Yes, Justin bought me wings but it's not my fault

Yes, Justin bought me wings but it's not my fault. He just spoils me rotten.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being spoiled, just means that I have a standard that I want maintained. I don't ask for him to buy me all my stuff, but he does because he's my man.

After clipping on the wings and pulling on my white and gold pumps, I open the door and smile a little. His eyes widen and his mouth hangs open as I pose a little, satisfied with his reaction.

"God damn. You're literally an angel." He says as he stands up and walks a little bit closer. I place my hands on his chest and look up a little.

I'm pretty tall in these heels, just an inch or two shorter than Justin.

"Thank you baby." I say in a seductive manner, running my fingers down his chest and to the hem of his shirt, tugging on it lightly.

He smirks and places his hands on my butt before pulling me closer and kissing me passionately. My eyes flutter shut and I wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss.

"Shit babe. This is only the first one, and I can't keep my hands off you." He moans, grinding his already hard member onto my leg. I jump up and wrap my legs around his torso, as he walks towards our bed.

Let's just say that I was flying on Cloud 9 all night.

~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh, I'm spoiled. Bæ can never say no to me and it's hilarious when I make him cook, or do my nails. It's pretty funny actually. His friends call him whipped all the time.