Prologue

Kira felt her eyes glow orange as they wind blew, she felt it

    Kira felt her eyes glow orange as they wind blew, she felt it. The electricity around her, every inch of her body. The kitsune inside her was loosing control. The fox was taking over her and she didn't know what to do.

    Noshiko her mother looked at her with worry "Kira look at me, focus. I know you can do it, breathe." She said believing that her daughter would get through it. "I ca-I can't control it" Kira cried out. She was afraid. Afraid she would hurt her family, her friends, the town, she was afraid of herself.

"Mom what do I do? Please help me!" She pleaded but looking at her mothers face she knew she wouldn't like her response "we have to leave La Push." Noshiko said calmly looking at her daughter with an expression. Kira looked at her crazily "wh-what?! No I can't leave. What about my friends? What about Paul?" Kira screamed at her hoping that this was a dream.

"Kira the fox is too powerful if it takes over you, you won't even exist anymore. It has to be done." She said worriedly at her, Kira looked down at her feet then back at her mother "so this is it?" She said sadly, she wanted to cry, scream, she wanted to fight back but she couldn't.

"I'm sorry." Noshiko said.