The New Hope?

Kid searched tirelessly for Crona all around the school. When he realized that Crona was no longer in the DWMA he immediately left to search the city. For hours he searched and he began to give up hope.

He slumped down on a bench looking around. He fought as hard as he could to not let the guilt eat him alive pulling back tears when he finally gave up. He knew he wouldn't be able to find Crona. It was his fault Crona was gone.

Kid sighed and placed his head in his hands becoming too weak to fight back the guilt and tears now. "I'm sorry Crona. What happened to you? Where have you gone?"
He sighed quietly. He sat in silence for what seemed like forever.

"N-no don't be sorry. I-it's okay." A shaky voice said from behind him. He felt a hand touch his shoulder as he looked up and turned quickly to find Crona standing there half smiling and still slightly glossed over with confusion.

Kid quickly got to his feet looking completely shocked that after hours and hours of searching for Crona out of the dark shadows of some random corner Crona casually strolled out looking slightly happy. Kid didn't know how to feel.

"Crona? I looked everywhere for you!" Kid finally broke down and sobbed silently dropping to his knees. He was so worried that Crona had left the city. Crona kneeled down beside him and pulled him into a hug.

"Don't cry Kid. I'm sorry I took off." Kid hesitantly hugged Crona back. "Kid I... I love you." Crona said sending kid into immediate shock. What did Crona mean? He thought. Crona kissed his cheek then hugged him tightly again.

"W-what do you mean you l-love m-me?" Kid could barely manage the words. Crona just hushed him continuing to hug him not letting him pull away.

What's this new feeling? Why did it feel weird? Kid couldn't tell what was going on or what the funny feeling in his chest was. This was a strange kind of hope. A funny kind of hope. The new kind of hope.