What sort of game is this? part 1

Weeks went by and Kid seemed to be back to his usual bossy self. Walking into class he takes a look around at everyone. No one really payed much mind to the fact that kid had basically lost himself trying to save everyone else.

He avoided talking about his attitude so everyone dropped it. "Kid?" He stops in front of Crona who seemed almost more nervous then usual. "What's up Crona?" Kid looks at Crona with concern. Crona doesn't look alright.

"Kid I-i w-was thinking m-maybe we c-could be f-friends." Crona looked distraught. Kid was confused and now a bit worried by how unhappy Crona looked. "We are friends Crona. What ever made you think we aren't?"

Crona went from looking distraught to looking nervous and almost completely shy of kid. Crona shifted unconditionally in the chair and looked at Kid almost pleadingly.
"W-well you see.... I-i... I don't know how to deal with this!" Crona gets up and takes off running from the classroom.

Kid looks shocked. He freezes as the whole class looks at him. Maka looks angerly at him. "What'd ya do to Crona kid?!" Maka gets up and yells at Kid. Still in shock kid shakes his head. "I.... I didn't do anything."

He managed to spit out as the rest of the class started to look rather annoyed by him.
Maka looks even more pissed off by his answer and storms out of the room off to look for Crona. Kid takes a look around the room. Everyone is starting at him.

He takes a few steps back before he hears soul call out. "Nice going kid!" And black star laugh loudly at souls comment. Kid takes another step back realizing they think it's his fault. He runs from the class room.
"I have to find Crona." He whispered.

To be continued...

_____________

Forgive me for not updating! I've been so busy because I'm going to Ireland! Please don't be mad at me I'm sorry!