I love the Hobo? - Chapter 4

I yawned and rubbed my hand over my eyes..that was the best sleep id had in ages..and i didnt wake up from having a nightmare, in fact, i had a pretty amazing dream.

As i rolled over i expected to be stopped by Jeydons body but isntead i rolled straight off the bed and landed on the floor with a loud bang.

I groaned in pain and pulled myself of the floor.

Ow....

I looked over at the bed, No Jeydon? hmmm...

Maybe he was downstairs gettign a drink, but somewhere deep inside of me i knew he wasnt downstairs, but i pushed the thought away and walked down the stairs, a huge smile on my face ready to make breakfast for Jeydon and myself.

But as i walked into the kitchen it was completeley empty, i frowned and then checked the living room, empty aswell..

I felt a pang of pain as i thought of the possiblity of him leaving, no I told myself, id given him somewhere to sleep, warmth, food, he woudlnt just leave.

I was acting as if i knew him, but honestly, he was just a random homeless guy i met on the streets, Yesterday.

But i couldnt help but think of him as more, a friend? i frowned, it didnt seem enough.

As i reached the top of the stairs i walked quickly towards the bathroom hoping a little to much that he was there, but as i swung the door open i realised it was empty, as was the rest of the house.

No.

He wouldnt just leave.

I wouldnt let him!

I ran back to the bedroom and callapsed on the bed.

''Jeydon..'' i mumbled into the pillow.

I didnt know why i was so upset, i didnt know him, i knew his name and that he was homeless, and an absolute god, but that was all i knew...

I sat up on the bed and noticed something white in the corner of my eyes, i pulled myself of the bed and walked towards it, it was a not.

I picked it up and read it aloud:

Dear Isabella,

Im sorry very sorry i could not thank you in person,

But you deserve to know how very gratefull i am that you gave me a shelter,for the night.

I couldnt stay longer, i have ruined my life and i would not ruin yours to, i cant help but bring myself to think that this is the right decission, you saved me, but now i must leave.

Thank you,again, my personall angel.

Much love...

Jeydon.

My eyes filled with tears as i read this, i read it over and over again hoping it would dissapear and Jeydon would walk through the bedroom door smiling, but i knew he wouldnt, what was i expecting? a perfect ending?

I knew it would end badly, but i expected it to end in him stealing something of mine and leaving, not in a heartbreak, and though i didnt know this boy, niether did i know what i felt towards him, but i knew that now he was gone, there was a horrible ache in my chest, a pain, a paint from my heart.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jeydons POV.

I walked down the street shivering slightly, my backpack hung loose on my back and my hands tucked into the pockets of the sweater Isabella had gave me.