I love the Hobo?

I wrapped my jacket around myself tightly as the wind blew fiercly. It was december and the weather was becoming cold. I had just left the office and i was heading down the street to my house.

I looked up at the grey sky and smiled slightly as small flakes of snow began floating down. It wasnt often that it snowed here, and when it did, i enjoyed it as much as i could.

I i was just turning onto my road when i heard a quiet whimper.

''Help..''

The voice was deep, raspy, a mans voice, but they certainly did not sound very healthy.

My eyes lowered to the pavement to find the source of the sound. On the ground was a middle aged man hugging himself tightly shivering uncontrollably. I frowned, i was in a jacket, gloves and scarf and i was freezing, this poor man was sat on the cold ground in just a T-shirt and trousers. No shoes, but he had socks.

Beside him was a backpack, it didnt look very full, but there was things inside.

I wasnt sure what to do, he genuinley looked like he needed help, but he could be faking it, he could try to mug me, or worse.

I shivered at the thought.

I stared at his beautifull emerald green eyes and they were pleading... he wasnt faking. He need help.

I swallowed hard, this could be the must stupidest thing ive ever done in my life, but i cant just leave him there.

I pulled off my large jacket and passed it to him. He wrapped it around himself tightly, he was still shivering.

I reach down and grabbed his hand, it was filthy, but right now i wasnt bothered about that, all i was worried about was getting this poor man some shelter.

I got i a chance to look at his face as he rose from the ground. And for a homeless man, i must admit he was rather handsome. His piercing emerald eyes would make any girl go crazy.

He had a small button nose and below that he head a rather lardge beard, he clearly didnt have time to shave. Obviously i thought to myself, he lived on the streets.

I let his hand go once he was standing and i led the way to my house.

I wasnt sure about this, i was letting a random guy into my house, i new this was dangerous, but i was just to kind for my own good.

I had never been able to say no.

By the time we reached my house the snow was falling heavy, and the guy behind me shivered and his bottom lip trembled. I stared at him, guilt writted all over my face. Of course it wasnt my fauly he was homeless, but i still felt bad.

I unlocked my door quickly and held it open, he nooded his head at me as he walked past me and straight into my house.

I gulped, i really hoped nothing went wrong.

I closed the door behind me as i walked in and led him to the living room, he sat down on the sofa and soon his shivering came to a stop. I smiled at him weakly and motioned for him to stay where he was.

I wasnt sure if leaving him downstairs on his own was a good idea, i mean he could steal anything.

I groaned as i ran up the stairs.

I grabbed a towel from the bathroom; shampoo and conditioner and shower gel.

I ran down the stairs quickly, in a rush hoping he hadnt taken anything.

And as i eneterd the living room again he was sat in agsactly the same place fidgiting nervously with his fingers.

I walked towards him cautiously and handed the items to him. He smiled weakly and rose from the sofa.

I led him upstairs and into the bathroom, and then i left him to get ready and shower.

I walked into my bedroom and stood infront of my mirror.

My brown hair was pinned up in a bun and me Dark brown eyes looked stressed. I groaned.

I pulled my hair down and brushed my fingers through it. Though this guy was homeless, and a complete stranger, i felt as if i had to impress him.

I stripped out of my clothes and changed into my sweat pants and a large hoodie.

I made my way downstairs after i was dressed and i walked to the kitchen and began preparing the meal, i wasnt sure how long this guy was going to be at my house, but i was sure he must be hungry.

-----------------------------------------------------

The food was begining to smell good. I smiled, id always loved cooking.

I turned about to grab some plates and gasped as the boy stood leaning against my kitchen doorway in jsut a towel.

I frowned, then i realised, he doesnt have any clothes to change into.

My ex boyfriend had left some clothes here before he went..

I'm sure he'd fit into them. And then I looked at the stranger stood in my kitchen.

I looked at his new appearence.

His scruffy beard was gone, and his beautifull eyes glimered.

He was more handsome then i had thought...